FfH2 0.34 Bug Thread

I don't seem to be able to upgrade my High Priests of Winter to become Eidolons. Is this intentional? I can build Eidolons, just not upgrade the Priests..

UPDATE: Checked the FFH Editor excel file; looks like none of the High Priests of any religion can upgrade to become Paladins, Druids, or Eidolons. So, High Priests of Winter not upgrading seems consistent. However, normal priests of all other religions can upgrade to be Paladins, Druids, or Eidolons, so it seems like standard Priests of Winter should be able to?

The raises of Armageddon Count seem to be halved. Several events where you get +5 on AC only raise it by 2, Pillar of Chain only by 1 and raise by 1 don't even apply.

Patch "c" is linked in the first post. It makes the following changes and won't break save games:

1. Puppets are no longer alive.
2. Priests of Winter and High Priests of Winter gain free XP (they weren't supposed to, but its confusing to have them be the only priests that don't).
3. Glory Everlasting now correctly requires 70 AC.
4. Fixed an issue displaying the disabled research, production and spellcasting timers (they could sometimes show as 0).
5. Added a new Trophy for defeating the Leviathan.
6. Added a new Trophy for killing Auric Ascended with the Godslayer.
7. New Devout model art by seZereth.

The raises of Armageddon Count seem to be halved. Several events where you get +5 on AC only raise it by 2, Pillar of Chain only by 1 and raise by 1 don't even apply.

Are you talking about the number displayed in the End Turn button, or are you talking about the numbers shown in the Mouseover? Because the first is a percentage, the second is the actual change advertised.

I've played about 1000 turns combined in three games now, and I have built the Guild of Nine each time and have yet to have a single Guild of Nine event. I have been the first to Sorcery and built many mage guilds and adepts and have yet to see Gaelen or Mary Morbeus. In fact, I have seen very little events at all other than the constellation ones and the broken serial killer one.

is there a "bug" with the new illians stasis thing !? :gripe:

great the illians have a new trick: the others can't play anymore !

no kidding, how long should their world spell last ? 10 days ??

I'm still waiting my turn for at least 15 f****** turns... :D

next time I'll take them and I'm pretty sure I'll win... :rolleyes:

Stasis hit me for around 50 turns per usage in a "patch a game" I was playing on Marathon (The first time they used it, I could swear it was on turn 3 or so...I just restarted that particular game >_>). Twice in the first 300 turns within a single game. Ugh. I'm just glad I had some decent defenders in place -- because, of course, the barbs took advantage of the opportunity to invade me en masse.

btw, does Stasis freeze the (NPC) barbs, as well? It doesn't appear to do so, as they were cranking out units just as fast as before the worldspell hit. Is this intentional?

Odd question, but are you supposed to download all the existing patches, or just the most recent one?

And another... These SHOULD install themselves correctly on their own, right? I can't check, seeing as I've installed Civ4 with Steam it's a bit difficult to find files. <<

Please care about the city, "Coombe View" of Keelyn.
I and Decius both can conquer this city. But whoever gets the city, the game kicks me out.

I'm running vista home premium 32bit. I don't think this has to be something with UAC.

Attachments

• temp.CivBeyondSwordSave
    464.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 125
.34b

1. After the event concerning the retiring explorer and his map, a dungeon appeared 2 spaces north of my capitol. It seems I can explore this dungeon as many times as I want. Save attached.

2. Hill Giants can't gain the benefits of a 'courage' spell.

Attachments

• Dungeon.CivBeyondSwordSave
    487.8 KB · Views: 66
I think that Barbarian world trophy is not granted you, even when won with Barb world on. Atleast it happened to me on duel map size (patch B)

Is the Heron's Throne wonder supposed to grant +1 :hammers: for all your sea tiles everywhere, or just in that city? I had read it to mean everywhere, but it is only effecting that city.

Bug or not?

After killing The Red Dragon, swith slavery, I gained a worker with two dragon abilites... fear and summon fireball... useful, but intended??

In war, enemy AI's galley or trireme pass through my Man'O'War, destroy the fishboat guarded by galleons as if there is nothing there.

Can't enter the Eiholm (the monks)'s territory all the time, and I am sure it did not cast worldspell. If it did so, that would last incredibly long time.

I am playing with patch b.

There is nothing there, because they are apparently invisible.
Do you own the Esus Shrine? It makes all your units within cultural borders (not in cities) invisible.

Are you talking about the number displayed in the End Turn button, or are you talking about the numbers shown in the Mouseover? Because the first is a percentage, the second is the actual change advertised.

I never looked over the mouseover, I just saw the number displayed in the End Turn button and thought it would be the AC. So the AC events refer on percentage not on the AC itself? On what depends it how the AC is converted into percentage?

This isn't a bug with .34 itself, but the "main" FFH web page (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=171398) still has a link to the .33 bug thread not the .34 one. That's the page I have bookmarked, and I always check the bug thread first to see if there's a new patch out or coming, so updating that link to this (.34) thread would be a big help...

-Kilrathi

Ever since 2.034 i keep on encountering unguarded barbarian city's. Something appeats to be wrong with the AI.

AI appears to be unable to use Adepts to change the environment to their benefit (i.E. turning deserts to plains, or ice to tundra, planting forests for elven civilizations).

Workers keep on building occasional fortresses within city radii instead of real improvements when turned to automatic.

Is the Deepening supposed to change 90+% of the world's terrain to tundra? Or did I just cast an unusually crippling case?

Edit: Spoke too soon, it's only temporary.

I never looked over the mouseover, I just saw the number displayed in the End Turn button and thought it would be the AC. So the AC events refer on percentage not on the AC itself? On what depends it how the AC is converted into percentage?

the "real" AC is the raw value showed by the mouseover ( i.e. all changes to the AC are applied to the raw value ) . then that raw value is turned into a percentage that depends on map size and number of players. when the percentage reaches a set value, BAM! blight or one of those very unfavourable events kick in :D

5. Added a new Trophy for defeating the Leviathan.
6. Added a new Trophy for killing Auric Ascended with the Godslayer.

any other trophies planned? Like "defeating/capturing the epic apes", "defeating sailors dirge" etc.

Top Bottom