FfH2 Bug Thread

The following line is in Runes of Kilmorph entry in CIV4ReligionInfo.xml:

<ReligionTech2>TECH_MIND_STAPLING</ReligionTech2>

Don't think that is intended :), but not sure it causes trouble either.
nice catch :), you can replace it without problem with TECH_ARETE

in cvgameutils in cannottrain you can remove this check from workers, the AI will tech agriculture first anyway.
Code:
				if eTeam.isHasTech(gc.getInfoTypeForString('TECH_AGRICULTURE')) == False:
					if eTeam.isHasTech(gc.getInfoTypeForString('TECH_CRAFTING')) == False:
						return True

Just thought I would mention something. Previously, the economic AI mod which was merged into this patch would cause some OOS problems in multiplayer. I'm not sure if this is because I was the only one who had it(since it was only AI behavior, I'm not sure how it would, but...) or if it was something with the code.

Honor and Deception are now disabled for agnostic civs, so no over/under councils for them anymore.

When Basium is summoned he spawns worshiping a random religion and does not have to have access to this in his cities. Oh and your vassals and allies will not allow you to request that they change religions. (I know reported before but it doesn't seem to have been seen)

Players are allowed to adopt religions present in their permanent ally's cities in BtS and mods based thereon.

Players are allowed to adopt religions present in their permanent ally's cities in BtS and mods based thereon.

Didnt know that... Well then that means there is only one bug to fix from my post =)

I believe the rest of you post is also a result of changes Firaxis intentionally made in BtS. I strongly dislike those changes though, as much as I dislike how you cannot gift (only liberate) cities to vassals. (They briefly blocked gifting to allies too, but people complained and the next patch changed that back.)

Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, it was possible to ask vassals to change to your religion (when it was present in one of their cities) in Patch G. I can't imagine any legitimate reason to intentionally block this ability.

Now that I think of it, you can ask vassals to convert, but not permanent allies. Of course, you cannot ask any player to convert while it is in anarchy or had converted to its current religion withn the past 10 turns.

these were over 20 turns and no option to ask was given or redded out...

The biggest issue was trying to get my AV vassal to convert to another faith cause Basium kept declaring war on them and he was my Perm Ally

Graveyards: When a graveyard is discovered, I get a bunch of really large images of it, and no graveyard image in the actual square. This has been happening for a while, maybe since version .41 was released, but possibly also in .40.

Still happening with version .41 patch i.

Screenshot is below. note that if I fully explored around it, those huge graveyard images would fill the screen. If I scroll the map so that the tile with the graveyard isn't on screen anymore, the images go away. They also go away if I destroy the actual graveyard. The graveyard in this case is one tile to the left of the scout.

Graveyards: When a graveyard is discovered, I get a bunch of really large images of it, and no graveyard image in the actual square. This has been happening for a while, maybe since version .41 was released, but possibly also in .40.

Still happening with version .41 patch i.

Screenshot is below. note that if I fully explored around it, those huge graveyard images would fill the screen. If I scroll the map so that the tile with the graveyard isn't on screen anymore, the images go away. They also go away if I destroy the actual graveyard. The graveyard in this case is one tile to the left of the scout.

Thats an old graveyard graphic, it doesnt exist in the mod anymore. I would delete your FfH folder entirely and reinstall both it and the latest patch to fix it.

Patch H
A barbarian city was able to spawn 2 tiles from another barbarian city. One was on an island, but the minimum should always be 3 tiles.

Patch I
Invention of the tower shield has provided our foot soldiers with some protection against archers.
This event provides the Shock I promotion for free. It should instead provide Cover I.

One was on an island, but the minimum should always be 3 tiles.

On islands such stuff is allowed. See Paris and London on Earth18.

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but when playing as the Khazad (religion: RoK) I was able to upgrade my Champions into Paladins when they were in the territory of my allies, the Mercurians, even though I obviously couldn't build or upgrade to Paladins within my own territory because my alignment was neutral.

041.i
Playing as Tebryn/Sheaim, when I converted to Ashen Veil, all of my towns/hamlets/villages/cottages disappeared. They're still present, but they are graphically unrepresented.

A screenshot is attached.

Patch H
Patch IThis event provides the Shock I promotion for free. It should instead provide Cover I.

I noticed this as well.

Attachments

• Sheaim.jpg
    Sheaim.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 107
Top Bottom