Ffh2 fallen

I just Redownloaded ffh2 and going to start replaying it, If anyone wants to join for a game vs ai would be nice. Just going to work on relearning.

I would be up for some MP games this weekend, ill lurk around in the irc channel.

Im there right now if ur intrested in playing vs Ai just need to remmber game :p, Your gonna have to explain how to get on gamespot thou

Sadly, I must confess that I too am routinely trounced on any level above Noble in single-player.
Well, my loss was at Immortal...

also ... if you are using firefox, you might consider using ChatZilla addon instead of mIRC

You guys are the best fans ever. I'm so glad you are enjoying the game.

Kael, it's such an excellent mod in so many respects - particularly the major replayability and the potential to create enthralling stories! Thanks for all the time and sweat you put into it!

Yeah

FfH modded Civ is the best fantasy strategy I ever played. It beats even my two favourites: Master of Magic and Heroes of Might and Magic.
It is juśt soooo great!!!
(and it has its own mods)
Thank you, Kael and the team, and all modmodders

Indeed the R.I.P status is not applicable, the stories and tales section in the Civ4 Forum always has a few games of FFH going. I never did get into the multiplayer scene for FFH here on civfanatics but I did jump ship to the Realms Beyond Forum where there are over ten FFH PBEMs ongoing.

This game is still awesome and still played.

You guys are the best fans ever. I'm so glad you are enjoying the game.

Kael

It's great to see you still are checking in every once in a while - I'm sure you are very busy with Elemental! You have lots and lots and fans.

I don't think you have changed only those of us who love your mod, you have raised the bar for modding, and indeed for the genre of gaming, to a point where excellence has been redefined. FfH is more than a game, it is great work of artistry and it will never be forgotten no matter how far into the future we all go.

Your loyal fan,

Breunor

I agree with Bruenor. What you achieved with FFH is amazing, Kael. The combination of lore and variety of gameplay is unbeatable. I'll be playing it for a long time yet. Only last week did I figure out how to properly play Khazad, for instance. There are still so many civs (and leader/civic/religion combos) waiting for me to puzzle out their true strengths. :) As well as that, having played through the story campaign gives me certain feelings about the various leaders which, added to their distinctive AI behaviour, brings an element of role-playing to every game, even though this is the strategy genre. Bravo!

FFH's legacy is still running strong, Master of Mana is amazing and in very active development and Elemental: Fallen Enchantress which Kael is working on is looking good! can't wait to try that one when it comes out :)

Top Bottom