FFH2: Paradise Regained

Good turnset. Bad luck with the Baron. I remember seeing Maros and thinking "aww, sh!it, nothing can get rid of him."

I won't have time to play before thursday, so skip me.

Okay, played the three longest turns of my life. Started out with some diplomacy, uber style:

Give 'em a little anarchy, get 'em stuck in some high WW civics, and give 'em a distraction. Then I was attracted by a shiny button. I pushed the button:

I spent the next half our managing 226 Treants :twitch:. To amuse myself, I attempted to reverse engineer the treantification algorithm by the order in which the units were selected. I failed. What I didn't fail to do was take some Bannor cities:

I also found uber's big stack, losing Yavin in the process :mad::

Despite pounding it for two turns worth of meteors, I had no where near enough to survive the coming counter attack, so I made peace. Looking at the screenshot, I think I forgot to pick up Orthu's Axe :rolleyes:. On the plus side, I did get the Crown of Magic Immunity (assumign I didn't lose it as well). I could not get Torrolerial or Vallus, so I got gold and map. I'd let Alexis take a stab at that stack while building Priest of Leaves and converting our unimproved mana nodes to Nature nodes, then attack in ten turns. We need those two cities to meet our SG goals. While waiting we can start Blooming our new lands.

Darrell

P.S. If you are wondering what 226 Treants due for your power graph, wonder no more:

Attachments

• Thessa AD-0380.CivBeyondSwordSave
    461.5 KB · Views: 57
Whoah! That is some power graph! But do we now need to re-plant all our forests?

Nope, MorganKnight's description earlier was spot on. We got new forests, many of which are already regular forests. Are ancient forests are no more, but I suppose many will return before this thing ends.

Darrell

Would be keen for a another game as always.

How about a Perpentach game done in the style of Kylearan's Irrational Isabella, where each turn the player had to adopt a different strategy, all out war, research, culture, magic etc. I haven't played an adaptive civ for a while, does the trait work better now, as it could be very useful.

Would be keen for a another game as always.

How about a Perpentach game done in the style of Kylearan's Irrational Isabella, where each turn the player had to adopt a different strategy, all out war, research, culture, magic etc. I haven't played an adaptive civ for a while, does the trait work better now, as it could be very useful.

What do you mean about working better?

I'll probably give my spot up on the roster...I have an SG in mind and I'm trying to avoid playing more than one at a time. Would enjoy lurking a Perp game, though :D.

Darrell

Let's see if my comp can handle this. I'll let you know tomorrow morning in the latest.

A game as Perpentach sounds awesome. Count me in.

For Perp each player could be assigned a victory condition, and keep it secret. Each player would do everything in their power to win by their route, and sabatoge the other players.
lurker's comment: That fits pretty well Perp persona ..... I would really like to see that ;)

Coolest SG idea ever. But it should probably be dropped down to emporer, because the humans are trying to beat themselves.

lurker's comment:

If darrell really gives up his spot on this illustrious roster, I'd like to play in the Perpentach SG if you allow it. Started a solo game with the Balseraph Madman recently and it's really fun...

Imhotep

Top Bottom