1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FFH2: The Grinning Jester

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Succession Games' started by stuge, May 26, 2008.

1. reverend oats

reverend oats Chieftain

I will be in the frozen north with a crappy laptop until June 26, so I need a skip until then,

2. uberfish

uberfish Immortal

whose turn is it now?

3. Algeroth

Algeroth 8 and 1/2

stuge - Should hurry
    Algeroth - Waits in corner
    Rex
    Imhotep
    Reverend - Skipped till 26.6
    uberfish

4. stuge

stuge Chieftain

Woops, got it.

5. stuge

stuge Chieftain

mutate is awesome so awesome that i cast it AMTAP elves look real funny when mutated although that elf died when the fire elementals attacked moscow and another elf died when they captured hexam and i declared war and took the city back yay me but we could have had more troops if i didnt keep killing in the arena hehe arena is awesome survival ratio 1:4 we have now some stone cold sexy troops with quirky promotions although i should have been more creative when promoting and i apologize but we still need more cities east north west be full of fruit and populate the land amen octopussies are pretty hehe i said . .. .. .. .. . thane of killmore i was going to use expand hexay but he mutated awesome cannibalistic man of faith is awesome i dont know if i can let him go loki can find the elves and make more funny shapes but he can make them home too if more troops survive the arena we need more arenas freak shows they are awesome and now i have sweet idea elite force of mutated arena tested freaks wall of text covets your brain great sage came to shanghai extract his body fluids store them in flasks and we shall soon wield the stapler of minds behehehe shish kebab

Attached Files:

6. ·Imhotep·

·Imhotep· Legendary Builder

Ah...yes. Seems your set was awesome. FfH 0.32e doesn't work with BtS 3.17 as of now, and I've patched BtS already. FfH patch comes next week, so until then I'm not able to play.

Imhotep

7. Rex rgis of Ter

Rex rgis of Ter Me I'm a Creator

8. Algeroth

Algeroth 8 and 1/2

Don't skip me next time. I will play this turnset after you but next time....we could randomize rooster each tunset.

9. Rex rgis of Ter

Sorry, Algeroth. I thought I was up, you can take it.

10. uberfish

uberfish Immortal

Oh no, I've started a bad trend with incomprehensible reports I see, could you guys please post some screenshots if you're going to do it too :p I haven't patched BTS yet, I hope our game is not broken as a result of the upcoming patch.

11. Algeroth

Algeroth 8 and 1/2

Too much work and no play makes Prep a dull boy. Too much work and no play makes Prep a dull boy. Too much work and no play makes Prep a dull boy.
    Too much work and no play makes Prep a dull boy. Too much work and no play makes Prep a dull boy. Too much work and no play makes Prep a dull boy.

Spoiler :
    Ok, OO has been found, but I've not switched yet. Faeryl build one city in the dye area, but unfortunately in a wrong spot. If we build a city 1N from the ruins, it will have three (or four?) dyes and two sugars in BFC. Barbarians also settled in west coast in useful location.
    Spoiler :

South of this city is another eleven one. When i was scouting that area, i was attacked by the city defender. But the RNG have to love us, because we've traded one warrior to three hunters and one warrior.

We've get a promising freak with strong and blitz promotion, but when i mutated a warrior in our capitol, he get stoneskin and enraged promotion. It's only 3% chance to turn barbarian and two tuns to lake of tears, but now we have stoneskin barbarian in our borders. Its SS what makes him strong but we can keep him charmed and lured by loki before cannonenfodder arrives.

Also, we are now Phi/Agr/Exp an Kurotaries are no longer on the face of Erebus.

Attached Files:

12. Rex rgis of Ter

Got it. Will play and report tonight.

Any suggestions?

13. Algeroth

Algeroth 8 and 1/2

Spread OO and eventualy convert.
    Build army.
    Take and keep the barbarian city on southeast.
    Hook marble, build GL in capitol whatever its name is.
    Build army.
    Leave the promoted warrior in the jungle, Faeryl loves sacrifacing sole hunters.
    Watch out for the stoneskin warrior barbarian. Keep him busy with Loki and (maybe) sacrifise one warrior to take it's stoneskin down.
    If you want to make peace with Faeryl, have settler ready to claim plantation city 1N from the ruins.

14. Rex rgis of Ter

Jauque was very frightened. The cellar was small, but colorful. All over the walls were paintings of rabbits in yellow, purple, and many colors. On the ceiling was Perpentach's face, with a rabbit paw dangling from his laughing mouth. The cellar was just tall enough for him to stand up, and wide enough to lie down. He did not know how long he was in the physcadelic prison, but he wanted to stay when a man with an extra arm and seven eyes came into the door.

"His 2nd Most Insane Honour has called your case maggot," said the giant man. Jauque realized he had two tounges as he opened his mouth. He cringed but moved forward. He would go with dignity.

The courtroom's walls was completley covered in oarnge butterflies being chased by octopi. The Zealots stood at one end of the courtroom, in their dark attire. They stood silently, watching Jauque as he was led before the judge. "Jauque Plantage, accused of eating on national starve yourself and your children day." said the large freak leading Jauque. The Judge was wearing a wig of purple hair, made from scalped Svartalfar hunters, along with a goblin nose which was fastened onto his face with the intestine of a wolf. It was a grissly sight, but the Judge had all the seriousness of a Svartalfar Assasin.

He lazily looked over Jauque with and fluorescent eye, clearly the Cultists' work. "Lift your shirt, Jauque," came the Judge's voice. which sounded slightly like a four year old girl. Jauque did, to reveal a very scrawny torso, lean from the lack of food in the Cellar.

"Since your not dead from starvation, clearly you ate, thus I condemn you to the areana. Take him away." was all the judge said. Jauque wept, begged for something else. "Well, I guess I could be merciful... Zozo!" cried the judge, and a Cultist lifted his hood to respond. "Yes my lord?"

"You may have him. King Perpentach wants some drown."

OOC

We met the Malakim king, Varn Gosam
    Domir was captured by the Svartalfar, but ewe took it from them.
    Faeryl has a SoD in our land (5 well promoted hunters) but Loki is charming them and acting as bait.
    The Stoneskin bbarbarian was killed by a Luchurip golem, but now a barbaian freak is in Balmasque. I'm trying to lead Faeryl's stack to it.
    I'm building freaks, but a courthouse was completed in our northern city.
    Didn't hook up the marble, as bars keep passing by, and we don't have military to spare.
    Converted all of our cities to OO, and converted.

15. ·Imhotep·

·Imhotep· Legendary Builder

Patch g is out, which converts 0.32 to BtS 3.17. unfortunately it breaks savegames. As I've patched already due to MP playing and will not revert nor dual install I have to bow out of this SG. I hate to do this, but as it is I can't play it anymore. Yet I will chime in with some poetry and suggestions still :) .

Imhotep

16. Rex rgis of Ter

We could start a new game. This one isn't going so well. Our military is thin to say the least. I think we could start over.

17. stuge

stuge Chieftain

If we upgrade this, it'll ruin Valledia's tale. Ozzy's doing the captaining over there, so we should hear him about this. There's always the double install, but those tend to be a royal PITA.

18. Rex rgis of Ter

Actually, g doesn't break worldbuildersaves, so if we all upgrade after making it a worldbuilder save, we can play.

19. uberfish

uberfish Immortal

Anyone experienced with dealing with worldbuilder saves to port it over? I vote that either we try and port the save and upgrade, or just upgrade and restart

20. reverend oats

reverend oats Chieftain

I agree with Uberfish, but beware: WB saves mess with a lot of things.