1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Final Fixes Reborn

Discussion in 'Rise from Erebus Modmod' started by Ronkhar, Apr 17, 2013.

1. GIR

GIR It'sNotStupidIt'sAdvanced

omg. have to try this mod. thx for keeping all this alive!

2. GIR

GIR It'sNotStupidIt'sAdvanced

is this normal that so many moduls are missing or did i something wrong?

Attached Files:

3. black_imperator

black_imperator Emperor

the other are in the Inactive module folder. You can activate them if you want.

4. Jerrian

Jerrian Chieftain

I think these numbers stack if more units are around that cause frightening. So Stephanos might be just +2 but with other agares minions around the unhappiness penalty might be increased, but I ´m not certain about it.

5. Jerrian

Jerrian Chieftain

you can right click on the module you want to activate and set setting "load in any pass" after that refresh and it ´s done. But I suggest not to activate all modules but only the ones you really prefer as the game becomes unstable the more modules are running and it increases chances for game crash. Silver circle is stable, also saila the everchanting and this guardians of Nagortha or whatever it is called. ;-)
    - emergent leaders and chislev expansion are nice though, but might sometimes cause crashes and conflicts with other modules.

Also note that when you change modules you can´t use your old savegames anymore.

6. Jerrian

Jerrian Chieftain

Btw. is there any trigger how to increases chances minister Koun is claiming one of your cities, or is it totally random? I often see him in game, but he is never taken one of my cities.

7. black_imperator

black_imperator Emperor

mostly random, needs a non-capital city of size 5 or more, and not being Dtesh or Infernal.

8. Jerrian

Jerrian Chieftain

Thank you, good to know, I didnt know it has to be 5+ population :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020 at 6:35 AM