Final Mafia 2019 (Cold War Mafia)

I don't have an edge, I don't think. I am as blunt as a plastic pair of kiddy scissors.

a pair of plastic kiddy scissors*

Syntax.

I never said I think my vote was on particularly weak grounds. Not for a D1 vote anyway. And perhaps get off your high horse? Whatever suspicions you had towards Yako was dead WRONG. And your vote on him served only to deplete our town with an active member with a decent track record. The jury is still very much out on if my vote on Megs was bad or not. Why are you so convinced that Megs is town?

I'm not convinced that Omega is town, I just think there was very limited indication otherwise...not near enough to make it a two horse race to the gallows. Especially when pretty much everyone who voted Omega "justified" their vote with either "well, gotta vote" or "well Snerk says so sure I'm in."

I was wrong, and I admit it...but other people either arrived independently at the same conclusion or were convinced by my argument. I don't think anyone but you bought into the "support vote early on D1 that seemed likely to change before the end" was so fishy as to call for a hanging. Admittedly, when it didn't change before the end I was less sure and when Yako came up innocent I tried again to see where you had come from, but still...

Thanks for the definition. I had the gist though...you seemed as intent on Omega, with far less reason, as I was on Yako.

I haven't the faintest. I'm leaning towards the "I was so busy please pardon me" people, where every post is just an apology or something that puts us in the position of assuring them they're okay.

And I'll toss Snerk into that pit just for the fun of it.

at what point are you going to have any idea?

i mean, look at it from our perspective. how are we supposed to clear you if you can't give us anything to work with?

worth noting that cops should always hint at their night results

don't be super obvious about it but we need to know the results

ALSO, make sure you claim if you get a guilty, cause your role is useless after that

glgl

DO NOT TALK DURING RESOLUTION

I mean, it's still the first day. My tea leaves and horoscope need some time to divine a witch.

Everyone had a surprisingly-good night's rest.

Begin day 2. Day ends 12/7 at 8 PM ET.

Remember that OPs have a list of links to game milestones.

Players:

1. @Timsup2nothin (Tim)
2. @Takhisis (Barto, Bart, Tak)
3. @Manasi
4. @JohannaK (Johanna, Jo)
5. @pzelda (Zelda)
6. @MaryKB (Mary)
7. @Snerk
8. @Omega124 (Omega)
9. @Seon
10. @Synsensa (Syn)
11. @RRRaskolnikov (Ras, Rask, Raskol, RRR)
12. @Visorslash (Visor)
13. Yakostovian (Logic)

Reserves:

Spoiler :
0. TopSecret
1. Zack
2. Choxorn
3. Csargo

I've given thoughts several times, I don't know what more you want from me.

mafia obviously killed, any group of 3 people in this game are active enough to submit a nightkill

doctor just protected correctly

is this literally it? "I'm leaning towards the "I was so busy please pardon me" people, where every post is just an apology or something that puts us in the position of assuring them they're okay."

?

if you have given thoughts several times you can surely just quickfire off some for me, no? i hope playing the game isn't distracting you from jokes

sorry for playing the game i signed up for pal

maybe you should try that sometime and we'd get along better

Top Bottom