Finland's party-loving PM Sanna Marin is forced to apologise after compromising photo released

That's what's left after it's verboten.

Which is not a thing I have done. Just something I'm reminding you was done.

I suppose reasonable people can disagree on whether responding to my post, about creepy behavior, as if it was about male attraction constitutes such conflation.

Well, what, specifically, was disallowed?

I'm not just inventing a situation. Nor is CFC somehow unique.

Correct. And that has a literal titpic in it. Censored, true.

So that isn't it.

Last edited:
Those folks are probably already upset about a woman leading the country anyway.
Quite possibly true but in this case she's not leading the country. PM in Finland has a different status compared to most other countries. President is the head of state and technically the speaker of the parliament is also a higher position though in practical terms PM is #2 and there has been a power shift towards the PM on the expense of the President in latest constitutional changes.

Quite possibly true but in this case she's not leading the country. PM in Finland has a different status compared to most other countries. President is the head of state and technically the speaker of the parliament is also a higher position though in practical terms PM is #2 and there has been a power shift towards the PM on the expense of the President in latest constitutional changes.

Okay, instead of "leading the country", use "in a position of leadership". That aside, thank you for the explanation of Finnish top political structure. (not sarcasm)

Yeah, I was a bit late about that as I was thinking about adding that part in my previous post the whole evening but I had more important things like football in mind. Now it seemed like proper time to point out a difference besides you've offered excellent quoting material also in the past ;) and I still agree that a young, lively woman is not necessarily a welcomed sight for everyone.

And no PM can feasibly expend such funds without facing significant political backlash over the use of taxpayer funds. So that building will forever be dilapidated.
True. It's not actually old enough to be classified as something that would be a crime against world heritage to knock down, so they should just knock it down and build something else there - one of the reasons it would take so much $$$$$$$$ to renovate is the necessity of modern security.

In the meantime... Justin opted for Rideau Cottage, but the next PM could be stupid enough to move back into 24 Sussex. Maybe Rideau Cottage should just be reclassified as the Prime Minister's official residence. It's not far away from 24 Sussex, and it's certainly big enough to host foreign dignitaries (as well as not far from Rideau Hall where foreign leaders can stay) and hold meetings. The private residential area is large enough for the current family of 5 plus a few servants (dunno how many of them are live-in).

is Sanna Marin still in thread ?

Spoiler :
only for the archival value ...

see , people in CFC , you are not expected to prove my case , but thanks anyhow . Some post about Finnish Prime Minister and how the West cheats . Specifically the Russian military power has been limited by continious efforts of the West promising this or that while dead Russians remain dead while Western supplies change the balance of power . Ending up in more dead Russians .

as such Sweden and Finland will join NATO . Except they will not . Uhm , to understand this one needs to deal with arrant nonsence statements and beliefs . Even if it still means they are not getting the vote and stuff . Ugh , you can try kicking us out . Will be cool to see the collapse . Anyhow , New Turkey decides this will not do and they decide to veto Sweden for supporting terrorism and greenlight Finland . The Swedes quickly organize a goverment crisis where the Goverment survives by a single vote . Which belongs to a Kurdish woman in the Parliament , recently settled in Sweden after years of combat against ISIL in Syria in seperatist ranks . Swedes would really pay billions of "ransom" to New Turkey if Turkey was to pass the money first , out of the sight of media , so like , the only Swedes ı like is a rather limited number of blondes anyhow .

finland , because of the narrative of standing united , even if the narrative exists only to justify the prolonged rape Anglosaxon oil companies will inflict on Europe . Americans discover Russians know how . Americans discover that they have the same vulnerability . Americans trick Russians non-stop anyhow . They will make Sanna Marin go .

you know , except she doesn't . Poor idiot r16 makes a point of it ... as an unkept promise to cement the power of Russia , that it could still bring down its enemies even if the leak would come under by American prodding . At a time a lot of Russians were getting killed as they were advancing and the Ukranians would run to their fortified bunkers and lock themselves in and call artillery strikes . While Russians were kept out of using bunker busters that exist , because it would get Americans mad and the things escalate to horrible levels . Can we say Burisma in CFC ? Russia going down to the level of some African country ; with no actual intention of insulting Africans on my part . Ukrania gaining the upper hand . Wall Street making a lot of . If Marin fell , Russians would feel proud , it would secure the Regime . Except America was lying once again .

so , even if am pretty sure ı had implied that the promise was not realised , like kinda and sorta am promised a lesson in how little ı know about the world . A thread about the breasts of the Finnish Prime Minister . Couldn't tell which one she was , in the picture , now that ı had never needed to recognize her . Clearly ı can go on not recognizing her as well .

and it doesn't disappoint at all . Old people reported to hate women , even if the person seemingly most advanced in years is also a woman , talking about behaving responsibly in deference to the office held . An ongoing thing about all things woke . Nobody cares . Polls oughta show Marin is more popular and stronger , you know , instead of resigning in disgrace to prolong the current power structure in Moscow . As Russians burned out their artillery barrels laying barrage after barrage on the bunkers . As if anyone would care for the Ukranians who were finally killed inside . There are 700 000 or so waiting to be armed and sent to die for the next decade .

actually the graver risk was of course the big city nearby . Translators of course do nothing right . Seems ı survived any possible charges of ı like strippers . Even it is still possible they will bang their collective heads on the wall for missing that and my evil until the weekend will be that . Can handle that , ı guess , with writing up some foolish things about how the Eastern Slavs have lost it in this century or whatever . Figures that the executed Serbian mafia leader had indeed accepted the bounty on the exiled mafia boss who apparently threatens the devout A-K-P leadership with releasing their sex tapes involving adultery styles of mind numbing varieties . Congregation media says it was 10 million dollars and was taken by the Iranians , Serbian and Albanian mafias declining . Exiled mafia leader's press agent here challenges that story as they compete with a specific Congregation youtuber in releasing bigger and bigger scandals . This journalist says first offers were for 5 million dollars and they have gone up to 25 . NOT RELATED TO UKRAINE ? You are kinda utterly wrong . Serbians of old would pay 10 millions to Ankara if they were given the honour of killing the exiled mafia boss , if Ankara had also released some hints about support to Bosnians in the 1990s . And uh , America somewhat improbably needs the experienced Ukranians so that they can establish a Nation State for Kurds ... Limit your compaints to certain moderators ; a lot of effort was spent in compiling this post .

ugh , some ideas in the post right above that doesn't exactly fit in with "history" as it is told . Not enough bombs and so on .

edit: This was in the Ukraine thread , so the last line refers to nukes America did not have to destroy something like 50 Russian cities to let Patton to do god's work . Will not recognize Sanna Marin .

Last edited:
Was there a hunk thread as well? I can't remember, and can't be arsed to look.
Not only was there, but that you named it correctly tells me you remember it ;)

Not only was there, but that you named it correctly tells me you remember it ;)

Possible, or just my assuming that 'hunk' is equivalent to 'babe'. Either way, regardless of my own presentation, masculinity has never had any appeal for me.

That all seems pretty bog standard stuff for a parliamentary republic

That all seems pretty bog standard stuff for a parliamentary republic

Sure, not the point though. The point was the difference between Finland & its immediate neighbours and western Europe in general which is still filled with constitutional monarchies where the power is in the PM's hands and the republics more likely to have a MC as a President rather than an actual head of state. In case people are aware of this, excellent & kudos to them but I'm not expecting so as Finland is still often referred to as a part of Scandinavia and whatnot. The number of those people who think Finland is ran from the Soviet Embassy has at least dropped significantly since the 80s.
The closest President driven equivalent in Europe used to be France and might still be - I'm not too familiar with the internals of the former Soviet block apart from the Baltic states.

Last edited:
Well, the only thing she has demonstrated is that Finns know how to throw a party.

Tempted to start a babe thread with pictures of Babe Ruth and Babe the pig.

I'm sure that joke wasn't done a few times before over the years, maybe bump the previous ones (if they weren't locked)

I'm sure that joke wasn't done a few times before over the years, maybe bump the previous ones (if they weren't locked)
They were locked and hidden, and cannot be viewed let alone bumped.

I've read several different accounts of this party, and I still don't understand the outrage. Yes, perhaps the prime minister of a country should be more discreet about their personal activities. But the PM didn't break Covid protocols, like another PM did. There was nothing illegal going on and everyone at the party was an adult, at from what I read. So it's a big nothing burger. It's all about a female PM and the insane expectations women face in high profile positions.

Top Bottom