Flying Dutchman 08/06/08

Orthanc

Shipwright
It's done! I'm back! I can still do stuff!

So this is Disney's version of everyone's favorite ghost ship, while you wait for it to download let me tell you why the file is so large for just one unit:

This thing has more options than your car did,

There's 2 options for civilopedia images, 2 different sets of 3 attack animations, and even 2 different death sounds to choose from. Instructions for selecting the options you want are all in the readme.

Well I hope you like it, I'll certainly have fun throwing it at aaglo's Black Pearl, and vice-versa.

Download:
Flying Dutchman

Animation sequence: Default-Run-Fidget-Fortify-Attack A-Attack B-Attack C-Attack D-Attack E-Victory-Death

Happy sailing!

This is definitely "unit of the month" material. It's going to take a heck of a unit to beat this one. I see Orthanc has already entered it in the June competition, and justifiably so.

Do you take unit requests? If so, I would love to see a more realistic version of a transport than something that looks like an LCM-3 from WW2. The Flying Dutchman looks terrific, just not sure if I am sufficiently versed with the editor to add it correctly.

I'm adding this into the Final Fantasy mod as a ghost ship for the barbarians (fiends)...

Which, I suppose, is appropriate, since Captain Jack Sparrow is one of the UUs for the Empire of Aht Urhgan (corsair).

Arrrgh now Davey Jones can sail the Civilization Seas. Absolutely wonderful creation you have made Orthanc. The number of available options is overwhelmingly welcomed.

You're welcome everyone!

timerover51, I'm not really taking requests right now, but as for adding the unit the readme file contains fairly good instructions.

Sholy hit!

:cooool: That is awesome! I have to go download and install so I can crush more fleets.:D I love the Kraken below.

Great job!

This is fantastic. One of the best units to come out so far this year in my opinion. My new favorite

Top Bottom