"For Completeness Sake": Win a Copy of 'CivIV: Complete' Signed by Sid Meier!

"Civilization IV makes my life complete by..."

...encouraging me to engage in fecal consolidation so I'll save the money up for the purchase of a new iMac, one capable of running Civ IV unlike the old machine I have now (I assume I'll be able to save the certificate I'll receive in the mail for the game for the Mac version when it comes out.)

Civilization IV makes my life complete by removing useless annoyances such as girlfriends and the like.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by filling the void that would otherwise be used for 'quality' time with my family, sleep, work or just about anything else.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by completing civilization IV in my life ;)

Civilization IV makes my life complete by giving me a medium for both connecting with friends and exercising my intellect.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by...
make me think"what a complex game it is" at the first sight.
and make me think"what a simple game it is" after i play Rise Of Mankind;)
and when i looked at my civ 4 box art after visiting this site it make me think,"If firaxis want to cheat, then can simply download one mod from this side, polished it a little, and sell it for 40$":p

"Civilization IV makes my life complete by..."

being the game of a thousand faces with a million battles. The modability of the game insures that Civ has an honored place on my hard-drive (at least until Civ 5). The fact that I can play as either peacemaker or war hawk makes my victories that much sweeter. Conquest by culture or arms works so nicely. The choices are simple but very flavorful and nuanced.

I would say more but I have a nation to crush 'neth my bootheels.

Thanks Sid!

Civilization IV makes my life complete by teaching me that, one can change the course of history alone and have FUN while doing it.

Top Bottom