"For Completeness Sake": Win a Copy of 'CivIV: Complete' Signed by Sid Meier!

Civilization IV makes my life complete by...
...filling the hole that once Civilization I filled when I was eleven. I have grown since then and so did the hole, but the Civilization series grew with me and got greater and greater.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by allowing me to escape from realizing the fact that I really don't have a life.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by mix my favorite subjects with funny game,
Civilization IV makes my life complete by I could play the same game with my brothers.
Civilization IV makes my life complete by that is the most funny strategy game I have going on
Civilization IV makes my life complete by I could imagin another parallel universe about human being.
Civilization IV makes my life complete by I could change the history by made a different decision

"Civilization IV makes my life complete by letting me 'complete' the lives of Genghis and his buddies on a regular basis."

"Civilization IV makes my life complete by tautology: 100% of life = playing Civilization IV; therefore Civilization IV is my complete life."

"Civilization IV makes my life complete by finally letting me achieve my ambition. Go on, ask me your usual question again, Pinky!"

"Civilization IV makes my life complete by letting me deploy nuclear weapons without being arrested by the FBI."

Just ... one ... more ... answer ...

"Civilization IV makes my life complete by the warm adulation from my citizens in 'We love the dictator' celebrations, the turn before I whip them all to certain death for my megalomaniacal schemes."

Civilization IV makes my life complete for a lot of reasons. First of all, I will always have something to do when i have nothing to do (or am supposed to be working). For me without Civilization IV, I would die. When I come home from work, I play civ. You see, I am a nice guy, when I'm mad at my boss I don't punch him in the face. I go home and open up civ and nuke every city on the planet. Or I could make friends with evryone in a game and while their busy building buildings I will take my tanks, and kill their cities. Then I will whip them to death. Or, if I'm happy, I don't have an engaging conversation with my kids, I play civ4 and make peace with everyone, donate them lots of stuff while giving my cities lots of happy faces. If I'm tired, I start a game on the easiest level and play mindlessly. If I'm energetic I play the game on a hard level and calm down.

Civilization IV also gives me more alot free time. So when I go to birthday parties, graduation parties, etc, I always get them Civ4. Most people I know doesn't like it or has it already so they kind of slowly became not my friends, giving me more time to play civ. It has also freed entire days because the mind-controller in the game has sometimes decided that it would make make it physically impossible to get off.

Civilization IV has given my many good traits as well, for example I have become someone who always wants to beat up everyone else. So I have gotten stronger. I also now can make very good decisions. For example, if someone punches me in the face, I get a group of people and axes and we start beeting the guy.

I have also been made smarter by this game. I no that the Americans existed at the same time as England. I have also learned that all civilizations in the world were created at 4 BC. I also now that every civilizations learned exactly the same techs and have exactly the same buildings and units except for a select few. I also learned that one universal lanquage is used throughout the planet.

I am also a much better financial expert. For example, to research technologies faster you just need lots of money. I also learned how gold is the only currency in the world and that is only what it will be.

Civilization IV basically makes my life complete by filling in any time not needed for survival. I will also be very successfull in the world because of what I have learned. It's also given me the friends that it took a way by giving me friendly rivals to compete with. It also helps me get my emontions out. So, It pretty much makes my life complete because it is my life.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by introducing me to a whole world of new friends, from the grumpy Tokugawa to the eager to please Mansa Musa to the frankly unhinged wildman Montezuma.

Or, in my case . . .

Civilization IV makes my life complete by introducing me to a whole world of new friends, from the grumpy Imran Siddiqui to the eager to please Makahlua to the frankly unhinged wildman DanQ. ;)

Civilization IV makes my life complete by helping me win my Girlfriend, Civilpedia: 1 Archaeological student: 0.

Civ IV makes my life complete by teaching me Humility (when playing on Deity level), Sensitivity (when going for the Roman domination on settler) and Integrity (when trying to get that perfect win for the Hall of Fame).

How long does this go on for?

Civilization IV makes my life complete by allowing me to put myself in the shoes of the leaders of the past and also to compete against other great leaders of different times in the hope of doing something they couldn't do. :)

Showing how only one more turn can make a game last days.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by filling in those dead hours with awesomness from when I get off from work, till I go to work. Sleep is for the weak.

Civilization IV makes my life complete by keeping most of the known world in their bedrooms while I found my own empire somewhere in northern Russia.

Civ4 makes my life complete by enticing me awake during those rarely lived hours of the day :2am-5am

allowing me to learn more about history while building the greatest force of nukes ever created and wiping out civilization after civilization, which in turn allows me to nail a lot of history clues on Jeopardy!

Civ4 makes my life complete by.........by allowing me to play the greatest game a of all time....thanks Sid:):):):)

Civilization IV makes my life complete by being my one true love of my life for I have had so many and tried myriad others but alas, I always find my self drawn back to my dearest Civ IV... Oh yes, I've tried to break it off... to end this destructive, some might say addictive relationship, but I can't... Sometimes I try to come back for a quickie but I end up staying all night... I can't help myself... When I am at work, it is all I can think about, "how much longer until I can leave and get back to my one true love... When I see others carousing with Civ IV I get so jealous - I have to have it! And when we are reunited I tell Civ IV how much I love it and yes, "It completes me..."

Top Bottom