Forum Account Upgrades Available for Ad-Free Browsing

I just did it cause I love this place!

Here! here!

Thank you for allowing me to play in this sandpit, it really is unlike any other.

How many times do I purchase this before you'll consider selling the site to me @Thunderfall? :cowboy:

Here! here!

Thank you for allowing me to play in this sandpit, it really is unlike any other.

How many times do I purchase this before you'll consider selling the site to me @Thunderfall? :cowboy:
Thanks a lot for your support, Aiken!

Honest offer to buy the site is always welcome! :)

Supporter (Permanent Upgrade): 36.00 USD
Same benefits as the other ones, but is a permanent account upgrade.
I'd pay $36 one time and $12/year thereafter for a Supporter upgrade, but I'm unclear whether this would be $12/year after the first year, $0, or $36. You might clarify this.

I might be wrong, but I think you cannot combine these.
If you first get the regular supporter upgrade for $12, then you will be billed $12 per year, unless you stop it, or you change to the permanent upgrade, after which you only pay once, and then will not anymore be billed yearly.
The other way around is not possible, you cannot get the permanent upgrade, and afterwards the yearly, so there is no option to have both at the same time.

Thanks, The_J. I don't want to do both, I was just asking whether there are any additional annual charges after the first year if you take the perm. upgrade. I think you're saying "no there aren't".

Top Bottom