Frenchman's Leaders Library

I hate to sound picky, but i still don't think the saruman is good. i'll use it, but if you feel like making a version that is similar to the picture i sent, that would be great.

maybe its just that your saruman isn't thin enough.

other than that, the leaderheads are good :)

thanks,
thomas

I hate to sound picky, but i still don't think the saruman is good. i'll use it, but if you feel like making a version that is similar to the picture i sent, that would be great.

maybe its just that your saruman isn't thin enough.

other than that, the leaderheads are good :)

thanks,
thomas

I have posted a last version... This is the limit of my "skills"... I understand what you mean but I will not be able to make it more "Christopher Lee " looking like ... The models I have are limited and for example I can't make them thinner... Something wrong with the Hair too...
Sorry...

Please don't neglect your historical leaders. I'm waiting to start a new game until you have released them. I also am particularly enthusiastic about your depicting leaders not included in the original game.

I hope someone devises a way for the leader picture to change as the eras change. It would even be better if the leader pictures changed depending on technologies researched and civics chosen.

Regardless, keep up the fantastic work. I can't wait to see your historical leaders in game.

Please don't neglect your historical leaders. I'm waiting to start a new game until you have released them. I also am particularly enthusiastic about your depicting leaders not included in the original game.

I hope someone devises a way for the leader picture to change as the eras change. It would even be better if the leader pictures changed depending on technologies researched and civics chosen.

Regardless, keep up the fantastic work. I can't wait to see your historical leaders in game.

Hello,

I will continue the historical leaders because I have a mod in preparation...
For these leaders, I would like to add a "dead" popup, when the civ is destroyed it appears a popup like in FFH2. I have created the popup, it works, I try now to increase the size...
For the change depending on the era, I tried without success for the moment.
I'm glad you like the leaders I created...

:)

That's a shame. Hopefully people keep on working on it. For now, I guess it can probably be done manually by swapping out the names of the files to make it so the leaders' appearances change with technology.

(I wish it was possible to see the player's leader head while playing too.)

Regardless keep up the great work.

Frenchman, are you able to tell us more about the mod you're working on? And I'd like to echo the other comments made about your fantastic leaderheads... they're head and shoulders (if you'll forgive the pun) above the rest!
Regards
Roops

Frenchman, are you able to tell us more about the mod you're working on? And I'd like to echo the other comments made about your fantastic leaderheads... they're head and shoulders (if you'll forgive the pun) above the rest!
Regards
Roops

Hello,

:thanx:

My mod is just a graphics mod where I will change the following basic static pictures:

- eras (perhaps new ones)
- leaderheads + a defeated picture
- civics
- techs with some new like "champagne" ;)

I will add some little changes like the villages becoming ruins when they are destroyed...

PS : I have added a new leader for LOTR...

Hello,

I have posted a new Historical Leader : Salah Al-Din (Saladin)

Your Lord of the Nazgul is quite well done. Great Job! :)

Your Lord of the Nazgul is quite well done. Great Job! :)

:thanx:

I have added three new leaders for Sf or HF mods:

- Lady Morgane who is in my mod: financial and industrial
- other version of Abolyon the Destroyer ( I like this leader !!)
- Penthesilea : the Amazons queen (to be used with the great amazon units I have seen in this forum...)

When i saw your name, there i was hoping for more masterpeices to put in the game :(

Just kidding... ;) those new ones look very nice.

Are you still making leaderheads for the arda mod, or have you stopped?

Hello thomas.berubeg,

I see that you are a little bit impatient ...:lol:
It's just a break, because I worked for Riflemen to transfer the CIV 4 techs icons to CIV III like I promised some times ago, and too because I worked a little bit on my personal mod.:mischief:
I worked on the defeat popup like in FFH2 and succeeded to add a big screen 720x540 instead of the little popup...
I'm trying at the moment to modify the picture of the leader depending on the era or attitude but it's difficult.
For the leaders of your mod, I will continue but I have a problem that is that I don't know at all the leaders you choose who are from the others books of Tolkien (I imagine) and I never read these books. So for example "Hurin" I don't know who is this guy and it's difficult for me to create a picture without knowing him. I would like to suggest to you put here your preview list ( the one you sent me) with the current leaders you have and a short description of the future ones: for example "Hurin, man, Gondor, bad guy, ranger" some thing like that I could follow to continue to create the pictures...

Sorry for being slighty impatient... the leaderheads are right now an important thing... (and they are one of the few things we can do rather easily... ;))
i will send you the mod, so you can look through the civilopdeia... is that good?

Top Bottom