1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Funniest Thing the Computer has Said?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Stories & Tales' started by KnightOwl, Oct 31, 2001.

1. D'Artagnan59

D'Artagnan59 The Gascon

In my Hittites game, I demanded 65 gold from Shaka and he said, "Go pick on someone smaller."

The problem is, all the other smaller civilizations are dead.

2. Doom666

Doom666 Warlord

3. D'Artagnan59

D'Artagnan59 The Gascon

4. axehaxe

axehaxe Prince

:lol: ROFLMAO!!!

Also included, a number ticker representing his IQ each time you do it: 100, 99, 98, 97, 96....1, 0

5. Sanotra

Sanotra Wannabe Modder

Thread Necro!

6. JFJ

JFJ Starving Artist

Well, now that this thread has been necroed, might as well keep up the necro-age and get (slightly) back on topic:

Playing in a mod I made years ago and recently updated for Conquests to play again, I was engaging in a pretty one sided war against ol' "Honest" Abe when up pops the diplomacy screen. Abe is offering me peace in exchange for mountains of gold and a few techs. But the kicker was his quotation: "I know it's crooked, but it's the only game in town." Real honest my ass! I proceeded to burn down that most unhealthy town and move onto a more ethical town :)