Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
this isn't that funny but has a back story to it ...

I'm playing a 1v1 pbem with some AIs and my opponent got away to a fast lead. I was on an island with only Monty so no tech trading there ... took monty out, controlled my whole island (more like a continent) and have caught and passed my opponent in tech. He had to attack and capture a city to get oil, unlucky for him, it is coastal and I've just lined up 6 transports to take it off him ... first fight in this critical battle was Combat II Infantry v Machine Gun. I was hoping to know some XPs off the top - he went one better ...

Wins 5 head to heads in a row with only 4 XPs left ... that is what I call going the extra mile! I now control the city - have 4 of my own MGuns in there - best offensive unit he has is cannons.

The 'RNG gods' have smiled upon you, ruff_hi. ;)

This one's more "funny peculiar" than "funny haha". Having found myself isolated and not really wanting to play it out, I went into WB just to have a look before I started a new game. And I found the oddest looking map I've ever seen with a standard script (fractal). You can see the shape from the mini-map. Not quite a perfect ring, with a 2-tile channel into the inland sea.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 381
your island looks like an eagle

1) I would've thought 100% culture was enough to own a tile... seems not. :crazyeye:
2) Funny in a different sort of way... the sad joke that is hidden diplo modifiers :sad: (and "worst enemy" mechanics for that matter)
3-4) Hammurabi is losing in one war... but still thinks he can win the game through war :lol:
5) I have a negative amount of cities :eek:

Attachments

• 180650_percent.JPG
    180650_percent.JPG
    294.8 KB · Views: 307
  • furious_-3.JPG
    furious_-3.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 292
  • Ham_losing.JPG
    Ham_losing.JPG
    221.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Ham_winning.JPG
    Ham_winning.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 276
  • negative_cities_box.JPG
    negative_cities_box.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 306
My scout demonstrates his amazing fighting skills

You know that the barbarians are horrible fighter's when they lose 100% chance battles

is this not one of your first 3 battles?

Nope. My first three battles was my archer garrison killing many war chariots

War chariots are from the yellow team, presumably-- the first battles against barbs are guaranteed on lower levels (a lower number each notch up, with zero on monarch I believe).

More pathfinder shenanigans

Spoiler :

What is there giant boat-eating clams or something? Or a barbarian submarine or stealth destroyer? (I'm telling you, barbs are descended from prehistoric aliens! :lol:)

Wait, it's 75BC, couldn't be. ;)

Spoiler :
Rounding Shenanigans

Monty manages to control his mad self

And those reasons are???

Real Helpful

A Lion in a Hut? (Not really, more coincidence than anything)

Toku willing to open borders (Fed up of isolation, eh?)

The Mayans don't mind fighting their brothers in faith

I'm pretty sure Macemen beat Spearmen (I'm researching Machinery)

As if you weren't happy enough

I know Zulu was backward, but not that much!!!

Marble is that valuable, Wang?

More Rounding Shenanigans

All Hail the Mighty Mountain (Not funny, but I thought it was cool)

I'm SO scared (Check the health bar of the barb archer)

(I just dug these pics out)

Spoiler :

I was playing Sword of Islam as Jerusalem. The Mamluks declared war on me. Then I got a message that the Mamluk ruler has set out on a pilgrimage to Mecca. I hate to tell you this, Mamluks, but I control Mecca now...:mwaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom