Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many units were there? Probably can't wait to build the "M" Project then nuke them out, mercilessly. :p

That will be a waste of hammers, the AI will leave them forever and won't pick them up, if they do come for it, his navy will be able to sink the whole thing down. :p

Besides, the player already has rifles and cannons, some 10 medieval units stuck there won't do him any harm. :lol:

1# Tower in tank

2# elephant rampages city

3# battleship with sails

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0088.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0088.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 311
  • Civ4ScreenShot0086.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0086.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 269
  • Civ4ScreenShot0068.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0068.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 547
Are the elephants related to Godzilla?

The battlesailboat was great. Plus it's pulled up on the shore like a 12-foot bass boat. :lol:

Look at how long it's gonna take to chop down that jungle. Wait, what jungle?

Here's a monk who goes invisible if there's any smoke in the area. Yeah, you gotta look close to even find him. From some angles, I couldn't even see him.

And a bad start that the game randomizer didn't see as a problem.

1. While they are building the pasture, a jungle could grow around them.
2. He is practicing the art of stealth.
3. Better hope for amphibious warriors.

3. Better hope for amphibious warriors.

What I had to do was run all the way around that loooonnnng bay. It was like settling in North Carolina and having your warriors spawn in Delaware. Fortunately only beasts came sniffing around before the guys got to my townies around 3600 bc.

Amphibious warriors? Useless, they die too easily. You need Amphibious War Elephants, something everyone should truly fear.

Okay, Attacko.

Maybe after combat 5.

Aquatic. Requires Amphibious and March. Obsoletes when unit is upgraded to Gunpowder 'cuz muskets and rifles won't work when you get the powder wet.

Very useful on Earth18 when praetstomping Europe. They can swim from Paris to London without you having to build a galley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom