Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha Russians developed Civ :love: game :hammer2: :king: (told You so :p)

Computer games ?! They have no place on our society !!!!! Sell it to Sid Meier ! :D :D :D

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0053.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0053.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 860
Sell it to us Yankees, we'll buy anything :lol:

Wait, is it Civ5 or one of the earlier ones? 'Cuz if it's Civ5 that might result in a -2 from us for "Past events have shown your bad nature."

Why are you the only one on the scoreboard?

Many people don't know that the Civ series was actually conceived of in a Buddhist temple (or, as legend has it, a nearby Starbucks) in the Russian-controlled French-Scandinavian city of Orleans.

Why are you the only one on the scoreboard?
That is a feature - double click your name and it shrinks the scoreboard - I think it is double click ... it might be something different.

I will sell to Yankees ^^ Only trustworthy lot around ^^ Predicitble at least we know Yankees R All about oil ! :D W Russians R about domination so why not let's see how it plays ou! :D ^^ Go Yankees ! Go America ^^ Let's crush India and Arabia under our righteous heel ^^ ;)

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Read diplo : "Our military strugle brings us closer together" (exploited from the times of crusades :D)

Ze чаикееs vїll иеvея see оця gloяїoцs їиvasїoи vнїle zeч aяe dїsтяaктеd вy ze deкadeит, кaрїlїsтїк ''Cїvїlїzaтїoи'' gaмe :mwaha:

Ze чаикееs vїll иеvея see оця gloяїoцs їиvasїoи vнїle zeч aяe dїsтяaктеd вy ze deкadeит, кaрїlїsтїк ''Cїvїlїzaтїoи'' gaмe :mwaha:
Who are the Tshaikees? Or are they Chaikees?

Yankees. Here's the actual cyrillic if you really want to take me literally :rolleyes: :

Зе Янкээс шалл невер сээ оур глориоус инвасион ас зей арэ дистрастэд бй зе декадент, капилатистик ъСивилизатионъ гаме

Yankees. Here's the actual cyrillic if you really want to take me literally :rolleyes: :

Зе Янкээс шалл невер сээ оур глориоус инвасион ас зей арэ дистрастэд бй зе декадент, капилатистик ъСивилизатионъ гаме

Ha :) Eнкис :) Gotcha :) Anyway, I kind of pictured the lost folk of the Chaikees sipping tea all day and debating about whether buying the monopoly on Civilization would be a good idea... :)

"The Yankees will never see our glorious invasion while they are distracted by the decadent, capilistic 'Civilization' game." :lol:

Wut?

"The Yankees will never see our glorious invasion while they are distracted by the decadent, capilistic 'Civilization' game." :lol:

Wut?

Yeah it's more like a L33t language not cyrilic originally , in cyrylic it's bouble hehe ;) I wonder if West India Man is Greek ? ;)

How appropriate that Willem of the Dutch would offer such an arbitrary amount of gold. (And offering that much for a tech he probably could scratch out in a few turns? Fellow must be high as a kite!)

Well, he is Dutch.

Before that, the gold amount is just an approximation of the value of the trade. He's actually paying in sheep, metals and uh... herbs. :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom