Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
you'd really think these architects would learn by now... :rolleyes:

Spoiler :

Mighty Rome, vassal of Carthage and enemy of Byzantium, life can be ironic sometimes.

Spoiler :

-9 for a bad first impression??? :eek: Did Gandhi punch him in the face on their first meeting or what? The other way around it´s only -6. Needless to say Gustav Adolf later DoWed and I´m currently undecided which side to support. Gustav is closer but Gandhi stole the Oracle as you can see in the next screenshot.

Spoiler :

Apparently Indians like truffles so much that they decided to build their capital on them.
I didn´t even know that this event could happen on city tiles.
This is btw from the same game as the second screenshot.

Ol' Augustus is lookin' like I do before my first cup of coffee...

Ol' Augustus is lookin' like I do before my first cup of coffee...

Now that you mention it, I just noticed that he has a -1 "A first impression is a lasting one" modifier towards me. Presumably the captain of my Caravel woke him up in the middle of the night. :lol:

You have just given me a brilliant idea! Well, indirectly at least. Your post made me think about what MLP has to do with this screenshot, and in consequence with Civ4 in general, and I came to the conclusion that one should combine these two great works of humanity, and that gave me an idea for a variant game:

Poooooooooniiiiiiieeeeees!!!
You have to acquire every single resource of horse on the map because your citizens just can't get enough pony. To properly distribute pastel-colored goodness you also need to build Broadcasting Towers in all of your cities as well as the Internet. In the spirit of love and tolerance you are furthermore forbidden to declare war if it isn't triggered by a defensive pact, but you may purge haters (i.e. someone who DoWs on you) from existence as you please.

Someone needs to do this.

I have recently hit an industrial era which leads to some pretty amizing innovations !! here's some of these :

You would think that University of Sankore is the place for spiritual and philosophical discourse ? But there's more ! Step within the University halls to see how our brilliant engineers have upgraded thinking process ! Now You can think philosophically while assembling gunz for our glorious army ! Amazing ! ^^

Spoiler :

With the development of our new industrial electric diamond saw there is nothing You cant cut ! Our engineers has developed a new way to extract stones from old tombs so that they can be put to a better use in our ever growing factories ! stupendous ! ^^

Spoiler :

Even Papa himself has adopted idustrialism and now is a prowd owner of "Papal mines Inc." Where infidels serve their punishment as a cheap work force ! ^^ Way to go ! Papa Industrialism is the future !

Spoiler :

Our exapanisive industrialization made our forests dwindle but fear not ! Our great generals has estamblished an apple tree plantation on top of pentagon building to replant the forests in the future at strategically important fortification sites !

Spoiler :

Unfortunately certain Mr. Washington was trying to cut the apple trees with his axe and fled our country but fear not good citizens ! Thanks to our innovative industrial technological thought he was soon spotted by our air baloon scouting team and apprehended ! Here's a photograph of the incident where one of our troopers talks with Mr. Washington.

Spoiler :

Acordind to photoreporters that were on site one of our troopers said "Sir Im gonna have to ask You to step away from the catapult and nobody gets hurt"

Attachments

• sank.JPG
    sank.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 546
  • saw.JPG
    saw.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 551
  • papa.JPG
    papa.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 578
  • pent.JPG
    pent.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 550
  • wash.JPG
    wash.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 558
Are you creating a BtS/Minecraft slashfiction mod? :mischief:

Not sure if I can post a screenshot of it without incurring the wrath of the mods, but in my current game, Isabella's territory has a remarkable resemblance to male genitalia.

is there a reason you made Aksum your Cap when it's away from your main mass?

EDIT: NVM foiled again by similar colors :blush:

Aksum is the name of my vassal - Yeah I let them live a life ! xD

I KNOW this is FFH2 specific but longstoryshort the Illians followed the Ice God and want to rise their leader as the new Ice God.. so.. good luck with that

Spoiler :

The best Civ #2 gets the sword to deal with certain Mr. Ice God so yeah ! bring it |! ^^ Things get interesting after that to be sure ! ^^

The best Civ #2 gets the sword to deal with certain Mr. Ice God so yeah ! bring it |! ^^ Things get interesting after that to be sure ! ^^
I never managed to get that far in the tech tree with Auric :lol: Why do you get tons of cool late game rituals if you can just stomp the whole world with Priests of Winter? :lol:

I never managed to get that far in the tech tree with Auric :lol: Why do you get tons of cool late game rituals if you can just stomp the whole world with Priests of Winter? :lol:

:mischief: Because Ethne the White has a nasty habit of using his adepts to change the terrain?

Hi Vince :) I didn't used cheats , techs are gettiing You so little things to be build and there is so much time ... so I use "wealth" produtction as default in all cities because "research" production does very little imho. I used only 1-2 cities as "army building" facilities and it is only warlord difficulty and just very recently adopted democracy so I can finally buy things other than upgrades for troops ;)

I have a sensation AdamCrook plays C2C. Although I played it like 5 mins (because that's the max I can play on a standard map!), I have heard that the amount of cash you can get around renaissance and industrial age can be girnormous.

Probably to the fact there is plenty of time to mature the civilization compared to normal BTS.

But my memories say to me he said RI, so I'm confused and too lazy to go back and find the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom