Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another one in the theme of "AIs badly manage workers:"

So Hattie only had one oil resource in her empire with a town built over it. I figured I needed to get a spy down there to see if she built a well over it and if so, blow it up. My spy got there, and discovered Hattie was taking care of getting rid of the well for her.

Spoiler :

Yep, replacing the well with an unirrigated plains farm. :crazyeye:

Clearly the AI read your mind, and thought it best to save a few spy points for you :) :D

They sure can be bonkers though. Like the classic replace farm with cottage, and replace town with farm. Brilliant!

You'd think it would be relatively easy to code AI workers to leave existing improvements alone, unless a resource pops under them. Guess not?

Not sure this is news.
Spoiler :

How did you manage to make that many people mad at you all at once?

Always War! I'm just wondering how many thousands of gold it will take to upgrade my 100 XP muskets and everything else to Rifles. Got two Golden Ages lined up.

Not funny, but suppose we don't have a random screenshots thread. Chances for this happening in the same turn must be low.

Double forest growth small.jpg

Civ4ScreenShot0219.JPG

Non-resource water tile gives 4 food! :eek: Never seen that before. It says Flood Plains/Coast. I guess this is after the flood :lol:

I had a flood plains wet (obviously) corn once. That gave a ton of food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom