Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a flood plains wet (obviously) corn once. That gave a ton of food.

One of the best tiles in the game. I've only seen them on Great Plains map in the SW.

Not funny, but suppose we don't have a random screenshots thread. Chances for this happening in the same turn must be low.

View attachment 492365

Funny part is - Res? No res :sad:

But Oracle? Oracle!! with those extra chops availalble.

View attachment 492376

Non-resource water tile gives 4 food! :eek: Never seen that before. It says Flood Plains/Coast. I guess this is after the flood :lol:
But can your workers walk on water?

WB shenanigans? On what? My wet corn flood plains was a HOF game.

That looks like Mediterrian sea for me (very lovely :D ) and reason could be editing World map and kind of misclick that was missed (without turning on tile yields, can't see any difference). And... settle 1W that city (sticky note) to allow ships get into Black Sea :D

That looks like Mediterrian sea for me (very lovely :D ) and reason could be editing World map and kind of misclick that was missed (without turning on tile yields, can't see any difference). And... settle 1W that city (sticky note) to allow ships get into Black Sea :D

I didn't edit anything, it's an Earth map with enlarged Europe I downloaded here.
And yeah I ended up building a fort NE of the marble to get access to the Black Sea :) I hate settling on a resource. Always seems such a waste.

I hate settling on a resource. Always seems such a waste.
This probably isn't the right place for a strategy discussion, but actually working a plains hill marble (4:hammers:2:commerce:) could be considered a waste, while settling on it for +2:hammers: city center is pretty powerful. Working :food:-negative tiles is pretty iffy for most of the game.

It bothers me soooo much that you can't possibly place a city to work all the three visible seafood resources...

Funny, it drives me crazy that I can’t remember which island has official languages of Dutch, Spanish and French. Thought it was Sint Maarten or Aruba… nope.

In terms of working the resources – obviously one can’t work all 3, but settling 1W would have allowed the city to work the coast Fish instead of the ocean Fish (better :commerce: ) and reduce the ocean tile count overall…

Hey, Shaka nd Monty haven’t found him. Yet.

Perhaps you should try going for cultural victory. Adopt pacifism and slider on 100% culture.

Amusingly it shows what a nice guy Gandhi is. Usually the AIs just cancel their deals with me when they obsolete a resource trade :(

I get a great map on my first roll, make a joking comment about there being one too many unworkable mountains, and what do I get?

Spoiler :
Did not even know that was possible. Thanks, random events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom