Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen the impeachment message once before in the event-log.

But never the options - so this event is proberly nationspecific for the american nation.

BTW: In the RI 3.5 mod, we also have a certain former president as a "Great Merchant"..............................

Looked it up, and it is indeed unique for US civs:
Spoiler :
Code:
Event174
   Impeachment
    Prereq: Player is American AND CONSTITUTION AND has a capital
    Obsolete: None
    Active/Weight: 90/100
        Result:
1.+6 Angry faces (like whipped) AND +1 happy face for 10 turns in all cities (sic!)
2.Courthouse in Capital gains +2 production AND city has 2 turns of revolt

Think it may be about time to delete a few images? (probably 95% of these are Civ4-related)

Many pictures.png

A little follow-up on the American President screenshot:

Playing America right now I also got both the impeachment message and the choices. I took the unrest in my capital.

I "hate" to give those short-time happiness to my people - they often get angry when the goodtimes are over :grumpy:

Furthermore I got this later (remember I'm playing with the RI 3.5 mod):

Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG

That's a lot of turns. Will you be able to finish the game before the actual year of 2050? :crazyeye:

(if that Great Crook is in the game, I wouldn't want to play that mod tbh)

:big-grin:

I think the mod includes even bigger Crooks. No reason to be offended.

So, don't hesitate - just jump into it.

And the game will end October 2014 (unless I shorten the game in the WorldBuilder, which I do if the savegame size get too large and the game continues to crash).

One thing more. Don't expect to get a high ranking if you win or is alive when the game has to end. When I played the original BtS and won/survived, I most often ended in the "better" third. Now I'm happy if I'm not compared to the lowest 10.

Found the elephants, guys!

I thought I was clever to upload the pic to a gallery, but apparently not, sorry...

Last edited:
upload_2021-9-26_19-21-48.png

I have never seen the AI use a ship to transport a Settler to somewhere else on the same continent - but look at Methedras!

Also, look at all the Ironclads! I don't think I've ever seen more than 1 of those at a time.
They are mine. I gave them the ability to traverse oceans with Assembly Line, and then used Liberalism to beeline Assembly Line. I was interested in seeing how useful they are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom