Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was joking.... but I've been surprised by stranger things in this game!
Creatures don't entire tiles with resources or hidden resources.

Part of the crew, part of the ship...
Part of the crew, part of the aqueduct....

Either that or it's actually a waterpark ride where you slide down from the hill and near the end the ride has a section that is a tunnel through a big ship replica.

Attachments

• Mega-Aquaduct0000.JPG
    Mega-Aquaduct0000.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 261
Deleted - seems to be a wrong, maybe old post - answer was to a post about Gandi declared war against Shaka.

Last edited:
Did you kidnap a Druid? If so, he/she is definitely ONE with the Earth Mother :grouphug:

Is the "10 forests!" note mean that the forest in that tile grew back 10 times?

Question: I know hidden resources are unforested when you begin a game and survey your starting BFC. Can forests spread to tiles that have hidden resources?

Come to think of it, are there any hidden resources (Horse, Copper, Iron, Coal, Oil, Aluminium, Uraninium) that can exist on a forested tile?

Is the "10 forests!" note mean that the forest in that tile grew back 10 times?
No, that was just a note about the amount of forests in the BFC. Not sure why I wrote that. But it's an OCC game, and I wanted to turn them into forest preserves, hence not cut them down.

I did cut down the one NE of the jungle pig, and gambled on it growing back, because it was surrounded by forests as the game started. Here it has grown back. That's why I put down that reminded about not building any improvements nor a road there.

All in all I may have gotten 10 forest spreads throughout the game, but some of those were not in the city's BFC (maybe half were). Big cultural area in these OCC games.

Question: I know hidden resources are unforested when you begin a game and survey your starting BFC. Can forests spread to tiles that have hidden resources?

Come to think of it, are there any hidden resources (Horse, Copper, Iron, Coal, Oil, Aluminium, Uraninium) that can exist on a forested tile?
No. An indicator of a hidden resource in your BFC is if you have a block of forests with one tile unforested.

Spoiler :

Another case of inexplicable city placement decisions by the AI.
Ephesos is horribly placed, but 1E of the corn would be a good place to settle. But I don't think the AI will settle so close to an established city.

Pretty sure I've seen Uranium pop up under jungle, or possibly forest. Maybe oil too. Not 100% sure though. You can probably find out quickly by starting a game and seeing in the World Builder. The others can't appear on jungle/forest.

Couldn't help but laugh at this :lol: Talk about a disastrous event in an OCC though. Anarchy (I assume) for two turns. I don't even have a courthouse :D

Lincoln OCC-American president impeachment.jpg

Have not seen that event before (except frequently in real life). The first option gave +1 :) for 10 turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom