Gamespot LIVE gameplay

Modern Era, Nukes and Planes but almost no map explored :crazyeye:
GDR needs Uranium :nuke:, how could he build it without?
why is only 1/3 of the known map settled? :sad:
This was really bad!

And I can't even register :cringe:!!! There's some problem because it won't load the site:mad:!!!

I liked the Firaxis marketing guy, he was professional. His script (or points) were clearly written for a very broad audience, possibly for people who never heard of CIV before. I was dissapointed a bit, but hey, we got to see torpedoes in action! Speaking of which, he's right - navy is going to be a very important part of this game.

Seriously it's like they do this to us cuz they know we are desperate to watch anything labeled Civ5. Even this junk. Y'know?

Guys, when you answered the trivia did you put in your e-mail or mail address? They werent really clear on that...(TBH the y-know guy didnt even say that thereis a specific button for the trivia, super professional)

That was pretty lame, ya know? *cough*

Screw the trivia question... anyone who actually watched that whole thing should win a copy of civ5.

Guys, when you answered the trivia did you put in your e-mail or mail address? They werent really clear on that...(TBH the y-know guy didnt even say that thereis a specific button for the trivia, super professional)

yea what a fruit cake.

Thankfully I saw the button quite a while before the start of the show, so I knew that would be tied into winning the game...

I believe it said to put in mail address...omg...do u think it was supposed to be EMAIL ADDRESS?

Man I hate gamecrotch! they cant do anything right ><

yea what a fruit cake.

Thankfully I saw the button quite a while before the start of the show, so I knew that would be tied into winning the game...

I believe it said to put in mail address...omg...do u think it was supposed to be EMAIL ADDRESS?

Man I hate gamecrotch! they cant do anything right ><

Well if you put in your mail address then you made the same mistake as me, i did the same. When you think of it you can come up for good reasons for both variations, but thinking even more gives me the conlcusion that e-mail is way more logical. As i really dont think the box will just land on your doorstep w/o notification

I liked the Firaxis marketing guy, he was professional. His script (or points) were clearly written for a very broad audience, possibly for people who never heard of CIV before. I was dissapointed a bit, but hey, we got to see torpedoes in action! Speaking of which, he's right - navy is going to be a very important part of this game.

Redundant though. He gave the same dang presentation just the other day on the same exact scenario.

You know, it sounded like that Gamespot guy was reading from a script, with prepared responses by the marketing guy. No offence to the marketing guy.

Couldn't the Gamespot guy have asked a real, unscripted, spur of the moment question? Maybe one he wanted to know the answer to himself? It could have been lame and awkward and it would have served the purpose of making him look like a HUMAN BEING.

Maybe I'm being too sardonic because I've been watching too much Zero Punctuation, but that's my two cents/regret fodder.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Bibor, that quote is Fu%^%%* epic!!!

... I love lego.

So yeah, what was that? That was 30 minutes of ponytail guy being annoying and some advertising man repeating the same bullet points we've been fed over and over and over and over. I do hope we get some proper gameplay on Monday, no talk, no interruptions, just gameplay.

why, what's happening on monday?

Top Bottom