Gamespot LIVE gameplay

Strange...Mine shows

and has I said, I've copied what they have announced on their site.

I guess we'll find out soon enough, in about 3 hours. If it's not on, then it will be PT time. Frankly I hope it is the case, as I'm working until 6pm Uk time, and if it is PT time then I'll be able to catch it at midnight.

Maybe (unlike the game itself) we'll get the video first in the UK!

Actually I think the time feature doesn't work properly and it probably will be 4 p.m. PT (or PDT as it should be at the moment) meaning midnight BST here in the UK.

But I'll have a look in 3 hours and see if it really is 4 p.m. GMT...

Maybe the time doesn't update properly?

I think you might be right. It might be badly coded and doesn't take time zone into the equation.

OR

It might be two different sessions with two deferent times, one for the US (gamespot.com) and another one for UK.

we'll see...

EDIT:

I just went to http://uk.gamespot.com/ and there is a countdown to "Fri 09/17 4:00 pm PT" on the announcement on the right side:

I think you might be right. It might be badly coded and doesn't take time zone into the equation.

OR

It might be two different sessions with two deferent times, one for the US (gamespot.com) and another one for UK.

we'll see...

EDIT:

I just went to http://uk.gamespot.com/ and there is a countdown to "Fri 09/17 4:00 pm PT" on the announcement on the right side:

Good catch. I surfed round uk.gamespot.com to see if I could find anything like that but I didn't "spot" it. Heh. See what I did there?

But yeah - I see the same here. Countdown says 9+ hours to go and 4 p.m. PT on the front page here, which makes more sense to me.

That confirms it then. It is indeed 4pm PT, aka 12am BST. That's good, night session coming up :)

I have never watch anything on this section of gamespot. If I can't watch it live, will it be available later?

EDIT: Judging by the fact that on that page, you can watch other past shows, I would imagine you can for this one too.

Top Bottom