Generic Vacation Thread

Away Monday to Sunday, probably with no internet access. That shouldn't mean I miss any deadlines though.

I'll be gone from tonight until next weekend. NPC me if you need orders and i don't submit. I'm not sure how much internets/NESing time i'll have.

My internet acess over the next two weeks will be extremely limited, so I may not be able to send orders for the NESes I'm in. If that's the case please NPC me until I get back.

Hi, I'm back!

On the bright side, I feel fairly well rested (in general, anyway, in terms of not having had to work and such), and I got in a lot of good reading along with the sightseeing and whatnot. I has pictures; perhaps I shall post them.

On the less bright side, as many of you already know, I attempted to meet up with Iggy in the Yukon and, through the diabolical and nefarious machinations of an organization known only as "AT&T", I missed him by like fifty miles. Hell and damnation. Although it was kind of funny (read: annoying) to get an avalanche of texts from various #nesers while standing on the pier in Skagway, having missed the chance to see Iggy about five hours previously. :p

And I'll get to all of that stuff after I get some rest, because I took the redeye in from Seattle and I feel like garbage.

I'll be away for 25th-30th, in a place where none of you could ever find me, ever.

I'll be less active until the 12th.

I'll be unable to contribute from Sunday to Wednesday. I live on the East Coast, so you can guess why. :p

Out of town until late on the 5th. Little to no internets. :(

I have surgery on Friday [14OCT] that's going to involve a helluva lot of narcotics for the week and a half afterwards. I doubt I'll be capable of higher thought processes (and/or serious NES activity) for that period, maybe longer.

lobotomy?

Insult/lame-ass joke registered and received on this end. No, laminectomy.

I will be away starting tomorrow, hopefully back Saturday night, possibly later.

Abaddon tells me he is now IP banned from CFC, for anyone who has him playing in their NES.

i'm pretty sure acting as a banned peep's proxy is against forum rules.

We do it all the time.

EDIT - Oh wait this isn't a temp ban. Nevermind then.

Top Bottom