Generic Vacation Thread

I will be gone for the weekend. :( Ohio State anybody?

bombshoo goes to Ohio State. Sorry you can't be at the meetup mang :(

I am going to be in noted place without Internet access rural North Carolina until Saturday.

Wife gave birth saturday. Will continue to have limited internet time for a while.

Starting tomorrow there is a high probability that my access to the internets will be extremely limited until Saturday evening.

I'm back. It's friggin' freezing.

I am now back, though access will be spotty until I get back to Tech tomorrow.

Due to blatant overcharging by a certain internet company, I am now back to 56k pay-as-you-go dial up, which means I'll be around less than I was already. No more epic internet sessions for me until next year :(

I would like to say that I will be posting here more often for now on. I had some personal/school matters that has taken most of my time since December. I did have time to make a post but this website quickly turns from a one minute visit to a several hour visit. I needed to cut myself off to take care of more important things. I hope to be more active in NESing and to be able to update regularly for my NES. That probably won't happen this semester but as summer approaches I will have more then enough time.

Sorry, for everyone I let down.

Take your time bud, come back stronger than ever! ;)

Thlayli said:
Thanks. I'll take that in the metaphorical sense.

Well, did you knock them dead?

My internet has apparently declared war upon me. And, in keeping with tradition, I appearently fail. I'll probably be touch-and-go for some time.

I will be away from University and having my computer repaired by a friend, and thus will most likely not have internet access over this weekend.

Update your bloody NES!

Top Bottom