Generic Vacation Thread

3 months is a pretty good lenght for a NES now-a-days :/

I'm going camping for a week and a half in Oregon starting tomorrow, After that I will be on various other vacations. But will have internet access for those.

I will be gone from the 8th to approximately 14th, maybe more, maybe less.

EDIT: I'd write detailed instructions, but really all I can say is "carry on as last turn".

I am taking a long break from NESing because of school. If I am in any NESes I have to withdraw. I will try to stop by every once and a while. It is hard to go too long without visiting this place to see what you missed :)

Will be absent from Thursday to Sunday evening.

Moving location tommorrow (friday). Will hopefully have interwebs capability up and running same day.

Going to a wedding this afternoon, be back probably on Sunday afternoon, just in time for football

I'll be rather busy until the end of this term (22'nd). Sorry for any late replies.

I am going to go awol between today and the 4th.. please NPC me appropriatly..

I'm going to be away until next Monday and be unable to contribute to any NES that I am currently in. However, I will return in due time with bucketloads of content.

I'll be attending a festival from Friday and will reach back home on Sunday evening. I have no idea whatever I can get access to interwebz or not. That means, that I might be away from Friday to Monday.

I am going away till Friday.. please look after nations/characters until then!

Will be gone from Monday to Wednesday. Driving to Alabama to pick up a new truck.

Top Bottom