George W. Bush LH (as a joke)

Glad to see the Bush bashing anti Americanism is alive and well!:thumbdown
Hmm I wonder if anyone is doing an anti french with Chirac? Putin? Oh but I guess they are the good guys right?

but hey its hip to bash Bush right?

So predictible,

Hey, I personally like it (actually had to stifle a guffaw when the screen shot opened) and plan to play as Dub-ya. At least he’s more handsome than FDR. The only question I have is will I lose the ability to play as FDR in the future?

Bilas said:
Hmm I wonder if anyone is doing an anti french with Chirac? Putin? Oh but I guess they are the good guys right?

So predictible,
It is a joke don't take it seriously..:lol: :lol:

Yeah, it was stated pretty clearly in the initial post:

This mod is meant only as a joke. I'm not trying to insult anyone's political philosphy in a serious way, and I would appreciate it if political discussion was KEPT OUT OF THE THREAD.

Yeah, actually I am. I'm working on doing joke versions of all the major world leaders, although I think I'll wait for the SDK to finish it right. So you've got that to look forward to! :goodjob:

So predictible,

yup - just as hip as it is to bash hipster Bush bashers. :D

Boris Badinov said:
The only question I have is will I lose the ability to play as FDR in the future?

You won't be able to play as FDR in the mod, but you can certainly play as him in the normal game or in other mods that include him.

NOTE: The folder this mod comes in should be placed in the C:/Program Files/Firaxis Games/Sid Meier's Civilization IV/Mods folder! No files should be replaced in this process, and you should NEVER CHANGE THE ASSETS OF THE REGULAR GAME. All mods should be installed in this way.

Bilas said:

Since when was Bush bashing anti-american? :rolleyes: People are just making light of the issue.:mischief:

No, you're right more or less, but just like everywhere else, people in the U.S. have different opinions. Some like Bush bashing, some like Kerry or Gore bashing, and some bash Canada because they know that Canada is better politically and socially equipped for the future, but don't want to admit that any country can outdo America in any way. :D

America, **** Yeah!
Comin' again to save the mother ****in' day, yeah!
America, **** Yeah!
Freedom is the only way, Yeah!
Terrorists, your game is through, cuz now you have to answer to
America, **** Yeah!

- Team America: World Police

Btw, I want to point out again that by releasing this leaderhead and displaying the above quote, it really is in a joking manner. Even if I don't agree with some of the United States Government's decisions, I still don't endorse anti-patriotism.

Patriotism is standing by your country all the time, and you're government some of the time.:salute:
- Mark Twain

Just found this thread.. Thank you so much robo and good work! :goodjob:

i'd just like to point out that I am anti-bush but not anti american there is a real difference and everyone should be free to express an opinion especially an anti government opinion bush bashing is justified and a use of freedom of speech anti americanism is wrong. And that from a Dane dont get us started on freedom of speech, one of our paper's might have just started world war 3. God i just re-read your post, bilas. Christ i presume your american so do you not understand freedom of opinion even if it is the opposite of your own (especially if its the opposite of your own)

damn after five days i thought i had the last say and killed this thread damn you dalek master call the doctor

Wunderbar!

Danke sehr :D

You have offended me greatly with your liberal agenda. I am sure many here will not download your mod and I've asked several of my friends not to download it either. I hope you're happy.

Top Bottom