Gift of Kylorin feedback

The fireball behaves like a base fireball - the scenario is designed for noobs who probably won't even notice anything (I certainly didn't, but then again, I'm a noob when it comes to magic). Again, Flying is disabled in this scenario so that Fireballs won't fly over walls and doors. It's intended behavior.

As for text, we'll have to verify it ourselves or ask someone who's played it recently. Text changes are not mentioned in the patch changelog, so it could have been changed and we wouldn't even know it without playing it.

The fireball cannot move over lava FGS! I have already proposed a solution to the problem. Give this scenario's fireball Mobility II and fire immunity(so it can move over lava).
Besides, if a noobie cannot notice a faulty behaviour, this cannot justify the behaviour itself. You are supposed to be teaching something, you are not supposed to count on ignorance to teach something in a faulty way...

I have already verified the text is wrong. I do not understand what do you mean by "we". Who is "we" in contrast with "us", meaning me and Mesix that we have already report it?

In addition, new players already report the problem with the chests, starting with x, and not fixed with y...So, I really don't see any point in your arguments. I hope you don't argue just for the shake of the argument...

Hm, It seems like this scenario is broken right now, as none of the chests are in the game (eg. NO SPELLS)

Hm, It seems like this scenario is broken right now, as none of the chests are in the game (eg. NO SPELLS)

playing this for the first time today i was just sitting there scratching my head. not seeing any chest and have no spells.
sigh. looks like fun though, will have to check back.

Z fixed it, and I got to try it not long after it went out. Have to say I was rather pleased, the scenario does a good job as a tutorial of sorts. Some spoilerific comments:

Spoiler :
1. Loved the riddle. Took me a while to puzzle it out, but I was very satisfied to complete it on the first try. The only problem is that Mr. Giant Demon from the Abyss is absurdly intimidating and I admit I at first tried to hammer him with Maelstroms and Fireballs (ineffectively) before I finally approached him. :lol:

2. You can nab the Skeleton summon from the secret room, but it's not actually all that useful. I can't think of anywhere where I used it that another spell wouldn't have worked just as well, and most enemies you could hammer with Fireballs/Maelstroms while playing keep-away almost indefinitely due to Dain's 2 movement.

3. The Sidar mentioned Orcs. There were some Champions lurking about, but they didn't look orcish to me, so I'm going to assume there's some sort of graphical issue (Orcs have Ogres instead, right?)

I have to say, this scenario was pretty awesome. Good job whoever designed it, I'd definitely love to play more dungeon adventures.

The skeletons are useful! I used him as cannon fodder for the Stoneskin Golem and he actually killed him! Hooray for the RNG! Then I saw the back path.

Um... I'm walking up to the Meshabbir of Dis and I'm not getting any riddle pop up? I'm just getting attacked...

Top Bottom