God Mod

God Mod 1.1.4

Thank you very much bro and i appreciate that you consider android mod to... Keep the good work ❤️

Hi very useful mod for fixing bugged things, it worked on my current save apart from the player menu was empty. Do I need to do something first to active this part?

Hi very useful mod for fixing bugged things, it worked on my current save apart from the player menu was empty. Do I need to do something first to active this part?
Hi, thank you for the feedback. The player menu should not be empty. You should be able to see a list of all the players. Could you give me more details?

Hi,

My game start with the options window open and I can't close it. I tried different ways to close the window but it won't close.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 6.26.05 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 6.26.05 PM.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 31
Hi,

My game start with the options window open and I can't close it. I tried different ways to close the window but it won't close.
Hi there,

I apologize for the delay. Have you been able to fix the problem, or does it persist? Based on the image you provided, it doesn't seem to be caused by my mod. Do you have any other mods activated?

Hi, I don't know if I am stupid or there's something wrong with the mod I downloaded, but whenever I tried the diplomacy button and click any of it, (Make Peace, Declare War, and Denounce), it feels like nothing happens, but the other parts of the mod are working fine. Is this a bug or I am just missing out details? Thanks

Top Bottom