[GS] Golden Gate Bridge Wonder gif

The way the road leads right up to it makes it seem like it might actually function as a bridge or a reverse-canal.

They don’t say it specifically, but I wonder if you will be able to use it as a, y’know... bridge for your units. The roads naturally seem to connect with it, and it would be a little absurd if your units couldn’t use it.

They don’t say it specifically, but I wonder if you will be able to use it as a, y’know... bridge for your units. The roads naturally seem to connect with it, and it would be a little absurd if your units couldn’t use it.
I was kind of thinking we might get a "chunnel" wonder some day but I guess this could serve the same purpose . . .

Thanks EP! Would it be possible to ask her if there are regular bridges in the game too?

I can’t wait to see this used in useful situations, like connecting Great Britian to mainland Europe, Italy better access into the Balkan Peninsula, or on some maps, Denmark into supper Scandanavia.

On the other hand, this could be hilariously used to connect to one tile islands, or to just cross a one tile deep inlet.

The "Golden Reverse Canal". Has a nice ring to it, I think.

I wonder if it will also reverse the defense priority, land unit versus naval unit, compared to the regular Canal? Not that I know what the priority is for a regular Canal, yet …

I'm assuming they haven't created music for them yet. Sucks as it really isn't the same without the music.

Top Bottom