Good luck, Mr. Armstrong

RIP Neil Armstrong, a man who led an extraordinary life and whose place in history should hopefully act as inspiration for generations to come.

One small step for man. One giant leap for mankind.

Link to video.

Rumor is that NASA wil strip him of the honor of being first man to walk on the moon now that he has stopped fighting allegations of doping.

Check the name ;)
(I also saw a newspaper headline saying Armstrong was 'the first man to walk on Earth' :p )
D'oh. I feel stupid now. :blush:

I know Armstrong is more important as a symbol than as a man, but even so I salute his accomplishments.

(I hope people at least remember Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins when they go the way of the grave.)

RIP. :salute:

I was expecting this thread to be about Lance Armstrong, who from what I hear, has been accused of using steroids during the time he has won the Tour de France. They are considering taking his awards away from him because of this.

Not too long before people start saying his death was a hoax.

Spoiler :
Too soon?

I say no, (not too soon) because the butt of the joke is the idiot skeptics, not Armstrong.

Rumor is that NASA wil strip him of the honor of being first man to walk on the moon now that he has stopped fighting allegations of doping.

I know you! You've made that up.

I'm sad to see him go. To infinity and beyond.

Top Bottom