One small step for man, one giant leap backwards for mankind

Dumbass, everybody knows all the chimps they send into space end up in the future on the Planet of The Apes.
Wait a minute, Statue of Liberty... That was our planet!:eek:

I'd have loved to hear his reasoning how electric devices actually work then...
:rolleyes:

Magic. Touching a high voltage line in itself won't shock you. Look at how birds land on them and squirrels run across them. Touching a high voltage line and anything else, like the ground, the poll, another wire, that will not end well for you.
Actually, you're quite close. Orgone.

:goodjob:

And, you know what, about the Russians: They are not dumb, they are not morons. They were the first in Space, the first ICBM was Russian, their AK47 is better then our guns and STILL is nearly as good even though it's 60 years old. The Russian are/were More advanced or as advanced as us!!! COME ON, we didn't fear them because they had big hands!! Spain didn't know there was gold till after they explored it. We don't know if the moon is profitable or not because we did not check it that good.
Columbus went to the New World because he did the math wrong, and thought he would end up in China. He knew how large the globe's circumference was, but he mistakingly translated the Arabian miles of his texts into Italian miles, which were smaller, giving him not enough room for another continent.

As for why Spain, and later others, went there. Money, land, power. Duh.

The Russians are not sending their rockets to the moon... That's a fact. The United States is the most powerful nation in the world and has the will to go to war in a flash, do you really think Russia is stupid enough to say that? Even if they did, no one would believe them and would just think they were cry babies and it was not Russian leaders or maybe even Russians did made that wiki stuff. And if facts were created by people saying "YES!!!! IT DID HAPPENED" then the world really would be flat.
Russia isn't scoring points on the US for this, because the result will be war? Yes, because Russia didn't put missiles in Cuba, or parade a captured U2 pilot in front of cameras for the whole world to see. Russia is pretty much the only state on the worl that could stand up to the US in a war, which means the US is probably more frightened of it than vice versa, desptie the power differential. You don't want to lose your pre-eminent position by engaging in nuclear war.

The reason Russian didn't could very well be because they themselves didn't go to the moon so had no 'sound' proof that the Americans didn't, they didn't however say that the radiation shielding of the day(American and Russian) could not make it past the Van Allen radiation belt...

And just what news network would do that? A european one? Americans allies... A American or Canadian one? HA! South American or African? lol! Asian? Right..........
Russian maybe? Yeah, noooo...

How the hell can you explain the fact that the transmission was coming from the moon? Even the Soviets were tracking the transmission from the moon.

Saying the moon landings were faked makes as much sense as saying the world is flat.
What danny said. I have a relative who worked at Parkes, where the telescope, which picked up the signal, was pointed at, you got it, the FRIGGING MOON!!! Australia actually saw the moon landings before even America did, because it took less time for the signal to reach us than elsewhere. So apparently the US is so good at faking this stuff, they are even capable of tricking satellite dishes into receiving a live signal from the moon, despite the fact no-one was there.

I'm sorry Grimnash, but you are possibly the single biggest idiot I've come across on these forums. And that's not a flame, it's a simple fact. How anyone can believe this is just beyond me. The level of ignorance just defies belief, it's like you could have sex then tell the person you did it with that you're a virgin afterwards. It's just completely non-sensical.

I request a mod close this thread, because it's too damn stupid to remain open.

I see your ridiculous Flat Earth Society and raise you a Flat Mars Society.

I see your ridiculous Flat Earth Society and raise you a Flat Mars Society.

Fine, all in (Earth is the center of the universe society)

I'll call your bets, and raise you both a Flat Universe Society. Everything is flat, Earth, Moon, Mars, Sun, even you and I are flat.

I call with 'flat universe made of cheese'.

Edit: Damn, sharwood ninja'd my flat universe.

Anyway, Tower 7 proves it. In a three-dimensional universe, there is no possible way it could suffer a structural collapse... yet it did. Coincidence?? I don't think so.

I call with 'flat universe made of cheese'.

Edit: Damn, sharwood ninja'd my flat universe.

no he didn't say made out of cheese.

no he didn't say made out of cheese.
Because it's not really made out of cheese. Not just cheese anyway. It's in fact a whole lasagne, full of cheese, meatballs, vegetables, and nine different kinds of tomato sauce.

Because it's not really made out of cheese. Not just cheese anyway. It's in fact a whole lasagne, full of cheese, meatballs, vegetables, and nine different kinds of tomato sauce.

Am more of a meatloaf man.

Am more of a meatloaf man.
Ah, so you follow the theory of a musical universe.

Let's see how long it takes for people to get that.

D o n ' t c a l l m e s p a c e y : (

It's not 'how may points you're defending' it's how many points you 'can' defend. Because everthing will be questioned, the same cannot be said for answered
Defend yourself. I asked you to prove the bull you've been saying about Russians (Soviets?) claiming US has never been on the moon. Go on tell me when and how they did it (first time would be good enough).

The Troofers is the reason I firmly believe every person in America should have the right to one legal consequence free murder every few years.

Or at the very least, Courts can decide in any case to put someone to death.

Okay, maybe not that bad, but certainly lock every mentally ill (and they are all mentally ill) conspiracy theorist in a mental institution.

It is obvious they are mentally ill suffering from moderate schizophrenia and paranoid dellusions about men in black and little green aliens from Youranus. And for the good of the country and society they should be dealth with.

Grishnash, your arguments are on a fundamentally weaker level than those leveled against you.

For example, you wonder about Russian motivations. An interesting question, but the we have PHYSICAL evidence of trips on the moon. Things like reflectors that were left on the moon, etc.. Evidence that even amateur astronomers can confirm (some of the Apollo missions could be tracked to some extent by amateurs).

It's as if we heard shots in the night in our neighbor's house, went in, found his body (which was later confirmed to be his by DNA analysis or what not) cribbed with bullets and you were arguing that he wasn't dead because "who would have the motivation to kill such a nice man". Look, this is his body and it's obviously dead. The fact that the motive is mysterious is irrelevant to the fact that he is in fact dead.

Similarly, the mysterious (in your eyes at least) motives for the Russians not to go to the Moon are irrelevant to the fact that manned missions did land.

In fact, people arguing with you about these motivations are in a sense missing the wider point. I would strongly encourage those arguing against you to focus on their strong points (physical evidence, etc..)

umm i'm probably late for this arguement but isn't India planning on going on the moon next year?
An unmanned mission, yes. Both they and China have plans for eventual manned missions. As did Japan, using Australia as a base, at one point. Recession probably killed that idea.

On a similar note, is anyone else as excited as I am for the Orion/Constellation Project? It'll be soooo awesome if/when it comes out. :D

On a similar note, is anyone else as excited as I am for the Orion/Constellation Project? It'll be soooo awesome if/when it comes out. :D
I've never heard of it. Explanation please.

Top Bottom