Governments and Politics II

Seems unlikely.
Civleader's profile said:
Last Activity: 09-01-2013 16:22

EDIT: Just realised you Americans with your crazy date format may be confused how his last activity is in the future. As a Brit I have my date syntax set up in the correct way, dd-mm-yyyy.

Good news, hijos!

Just got this email from the Civ himself.

Spoiler Le email :
Hey Tambien, i responded earlier to a message you sent me, but I sent it to the gmail account insead of this one.

It is good to hear from you. I must apologize for my prolonged absence from civfanatics. I have been very busy with RL stuff. Your email puts GaP back on my priority list. As you may remember, I had planned to make GaP III at the end of May, when I would get my new computer. Well May came and went, and I just got my computer yesterday (when i first sent this message, now a week or two ago). Problem is I got a macbook pro, and I used to run Civ V on a PC… (Can I download Steam and play Civ V on my new computer, or do I have to buy another copy of Civ V that is for compatible with Mac?) (Easily fixed that, no longer a problem)

I want to wait for the release of the next expansion pack to include the new features.

GaP has always taken a lot of time to administer, and for that reason I have been learning to program. I am trying to make GaP a browser game which would do a lot of the administering for me and let me focus on the good stuff (movements and in-game events). While this is completed, I would be glad to have a GaP game run, though I would only be able to supervise and help in the GMing, since I cannot promise I will have the time like the previous games (and then when university starts I don't know how much time I'll have). I could help develop this next iteration of GaP, and then help with questions and minor things.

Let me know what you think,
Civleader

P.S. how is everyone in civfanatics by the way?

THANK YOU JESUS! :bowdown:

Praise da lawd! PRAISE DA LAWD YE SONS OF DA EARTH!

Hello guys! I am awaking from a very long hiatus (you have Tambien to thank for that). As you may have seen from the email reply Tambien posted, it is in my interest to start another Governments and Politics game. I will be posting in the GaP II Social Group, talking about maybe the next Governments and Politics game, the time it would come, and the special needs for it to be possible.

EDIT: Just realised you Americans with your crazy date format may be confused how his last activity is in the future. As a Brit I have my date syntax set up in the correct way, dd-mm-yyyy.

If I would have posted this yesterday, the site would have predicted my next activity (09/02/2013) :p

Yay! I'm still willing to help with any sub-GMing that might be needed, or anything at all. I look forward to playing GaP: III, or whatever comes our way.

Came to check on BNW release info. But somehow ended up reading GaP 1 lol

If there's a GaP 3 I will join up =]

Someone link to the SG. I have a habit of leaving SGs when they have seemingly exceeded their useful lifespan.

How the hell did you even find this thread?

Most likely google. I think a few previous players foun GaP from a search and the signed up to CFC to play.

Top Bottom