GR23 - AWDG vs 30 Civs

OK, will try to finish them ASAP. However, there is no landing point in Portugal yet, so don't know.
Why our AF in a core? I thought we have planty of useles tudndra. We also need more workers at Sumeria/ Germany. I thint to build more AFields in Celt to transfer wokers/Cavs.

Because the AF doesn't matter. You build over the AF with mines and irrigation and the airfield is still there. Probably technically a bug, but that's how it works.

It allows you to find the AF easily with the home key.

Feel free to wake up workers. I was not really concentrating on worker actions and many are doing solo projects so I didn't have to order them again. Remember also that pollution cleanup is automated until our territory is clean of pollution.

Do we want "theoretical limit of 128 Armies"? Or it was just curiosity?

I'd be interested in this if we already had, say, 115 armies. But I don't think we have even a hundred to begin your round, so it doesn't matter.

Played 2.5 turns. Sucsessfully landed at Portugal, kileed Ottomans and Germans. Fight goes tough in Hitties land.

0 1900*AD ""*Airlift troops
IBT Useless AI running

1 1902*AD ""*Airlift troops BuildRR, Destroy Ottomans,
Capture some German and Hitties Cities, Landed at Portugal.
IBT Hitties take City back.

2 1904*AD ""*Airlift*troops Build*RR, Destroy Germans, Make AF at Portugal, Hitties with 1 City only.
IBT Useless AI running

3 1906*AD ""*Airlift*troops to Portugal Build*RR, Destroy Hitties.
IBT Useless AI running

4 1908*AD ""*Airlift*troops to Portugal. Build*RR
IBT Useless AI running

5 1910*AD "" Build*RR, destroy Portugal.

Attachments

• Final, 1910 AD.SAV
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
  • won.JPG
    won.JPG
    271.7 KB · Views: 182
  • friends.JPG
    friends.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 127
  • ev6.JPG
    ev6.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 181
Congratulations to the team. :banana: Could we have won this one at deity? We played a suboptimal expansion phase and still won with 120 turns to spare, so I think it's possible.

Good work all! I will start the next game fairly soon. Is everyone ok with using the first start?

Sure, we can try that once. If it doesn't work we can make a second attempt with a start that's been checked out.

Remember to set the cultural victory level to whatever you think appropriate, and to turn off barbs.

You're right, but whatever difference they might make would be in favour of the AI.

Congratulations all, another interesting read and a victory well won. I love the sound of a collapsing AI in the morning :D

Top Bottom