Graphics Modification Requests Thread

There is a ruined city-set from in the Fury-Road mod. Depending on what you need you might have to take it apart with Nif-Scope to get separate buildings. (It should work as whole with the ancient european LSystem branch).
Unfortunately, it's not documented, who the original author of this was (wasn't me).

Hello everyone.

I just announced my mod - Star Trek Mod II: the Wrath of Mod - which I have been working on pretty much by myself since March. I'm at the stage of the development where I'm getting into the fine tuning and focusing on the graphics and sound. While I could do all of the graphics myself, I could really use some help before I get too burned out. (and I'm not that great at graphics either.)

What I'm really looking for right now are button graphics. I want to redo the promotion, building, wonders, and tech buttons. Would anyone out there be interested in helping out?

Here is the link the mod thread:
Star Trek Mod II
If you could drop me a line over there, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Tnx a lot Refar!

Anybody interested in Prambanan temple?

I've seen there's some attempts to Prambanan, but IMO nothing closes enough :)
Some are even at different colors and does not feature all temples.
Prambanan is a temple complex, not just 1 single temple.

Can someone turn the incense resource art into a building?

When I just use the art of the Incense, it shows up nicely in the civilopedia. But when I place it in a city it gets a strange blue sphere around it. See screenshot.

It's probably a simple thing to do for an experienced building creator. (The art files are even already provided) But I have no idea how to do it myself. It's ok if the art is static.

If it helps, this is the XML I use:
Code:
		<BuildingArtInfo>
			<Type>ART_DEF_BUILDING_8</Type>
			<LSystem>LSYSTEM_2x3</LSystem>
			<bAnimated>1</bAnimated>
			<fScale>5</fScale>
			<fInterfaceScale>0.8</fInterfaceScale>
			[COLOR="Red"]<NIF>Art/Terrain/Resources/Incense/Incense.nif</NIF>
			<KFM>Art/Terrain/Resources/Incense/Incense.kfm</KFM>[/COLOR]	
		<Button>,-,Art/Interface/Buttons/Warlords_Atlas_1.dds,6,5</Button>
		</BuildingArtInfo>

I would like to request a wooden fort... Either a palisade fort which is circle or a wooden square one would be fine :D

Thanks

@merijn_v1

That animation isn't valid for buildings I believe, as it uses resource animation codes. Just change bAnimation to 0, remove the KFM, and change NIF to incense_freeze0000.nif - this works for static incense building.

Does anyone have wonder-movies for: The Alamo, Sydney Opera House, Padrao, Belem, Compass Rose or Pena Palace? Any of these would be greatly appreciated :).

I'd like to ask for two custom nif files to help complete the graphic needs for OGI.

1. Angry Hornet(s): For use as an animal AI type. ...Or perhaps a hornet's nest. Either would sufice.

2. The Apiary: As opposed to the existing beehive that is already out there. The Apiary is needed for a National Wonder, which would provide a free beehive in all cities. The apiary is shaped like a box. Searching the forums I found the apiary graphic in a picture, but there was no link to a download file.

Hi! I wonder if anyone would do a simple request for me (I promise, it's really simple). See this image:

I wonder if anyoen could create such a stele, but he best part is, with this being just a circle and a box, all I wan't you to texture it with is this:
Spoiler :

One thing though... as you see of that stele picture, there is symbols on the flat part of the circle. I am going to put something here myself, so marking where this is within the texture is compleatly necessary. Maybe just some darker shade or something. The building will be used in a religion founding movie, and will in this circle contain the aztec calendar when I finished editing it.

Hi! I wonder if anyone would do a simple request for me (I promise, it's really simple). See this image:

I wonder if anyoen could create such a stele, but he best part is, with this being just a circle and a box, all I wan't you to texture it with is this:
Spoiler :

One thing though... as you see of that stele picture, there is symbols on the flat part of the circle. I am going to put something here myself, so marking where this is within the texture is compleatly necessary. Maybe just some darker shade or something. The building will be used in a religion founding movie, and will in this circle contain the aztec calendar when I finished editing it.
Aw, no love for my Mesoamerican Religion Founding Movie? :(

But if you do not want to use that movie directly, maybe you can use that calendar for your movie. But it is just a round slice with no foot through. If you like I can add that foot easily to the slice.

Top Bottom