Guess the Map VIII: Didn't Color the Island Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

USA#1:king:

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 362
The total amount of people in one place.
You know, I read that sentence and it makes total sense. Grammatically. Except that surely it's the total number of people. Unless you mean tonnage (which would be a very strange thing to mean).

But there's a total number of people in one place everywhere. So I still don't understand.

It's clearly not population density. But what on earth does it mean? Is it just something designed to make me feel stupid?

It is the total number of people living in each political division.

"Absolute number" just means it is the basic number. No modifiers, ratio, percentage, etc.

OK. I can accept that. But then why is the UK coloured green and Japan not coloured at all?

Do you have some special meaning for the phrase "political division"?

edit: Ok it's a ranking. Hmm. I'm still pondering this.

Total amounts of population per state entity with its own Constitution, I'd say.

Foreign-held public debt?
No

Total amounts of population per state entity with its own Constitution, I'd say.
Nah

Must be morbid obesity.
getting close

Wine consumption.
Nah. It's on a per capita basis

Amount of U.S. currency in circulation or use? Nah that doesn't seem right, but I'm going with it
Nah

Is this about X as a percentage of GDP?
Nope;)

Number of morbidly obese people that use those motorthingies to move ?

Number of people that responded with "Maybe" in a survey that asked "If you were stranded with some other person on a deserted island with no food would you eat the other person ?"

Number of beached whales per capita ?

Diabetes type II rates?

Percentage of people who think their country is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom