Handy 24 Random AWE [Portugal]

now 5CC sounds really interesting, we might want to start on emperor. I agree with waiting for NP and maybe by that time handy is also able to play.

Romeo, always fun to play with you, most memorable was the RaR Sid win with huge arguments going on :lol:
Maybe you will be back one day, even in a relationship, one needs to have some kind of hobby...

ThERat said:
Maybe you will be back one day, even in a relationship, one needs to have some kind of hobby...

Er, especially in a relationship, but Romeo's a newlywed and we won't disillusion him just yet. :lol:

Obormot said:
You mean we'll win so fast?

Sure, why not? ;) My basic assumption was that in limited-cities AW either the players get on top of the AI quickly or the situation becomes impossible quickly, but that's not based on experience.

Thanks for waiting for me, gentlemen, if it works out that way.

I have only played one 5CC AWE game and we won. However, we got an amazingly good start for 5 cities:

The shape of our land is close to perfect for 5CC. One reason I would like to try again is that I suspect the more general case is much much harder than this game was.

Its BZ8 if anyone is curious. Not sure if there are other 5CC AWE out there.

Top Bottom