Have you ever cheated on BF/GF/Spouse?

• More than once

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Once

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Never

Votes: 85 82.5%

• Total voters
Nope, and even if you intended to cheat on a GF, why wouldn't one just break it up instead of cheating?
However, this is a different story if you're married.

Before married i was not commited so by definition I never cheated.

being married now, If I could be reasonably sure that I could get off while cheating on my wife then I would. But knowing my wife and how she manages to find everything out about everything I will not cheat.

btw, that's not me speaking. It's my evolutionary programming... ;)

I never have. I don't think I would need to since my current girlfriend is, surprisingly, good looking, but then again an opportunity for me to cheat has never really come up.

Nope. Then again, I havn't had close ties with a girl since Kindygarten, but that wasn't a relationship...
If I do I would pretty sure NOT do it...

Never have. Ive done a few things im not proud of, but this is something i really dont think i could ever do. Ive had the oppertunity to do it a few times, but i never have

@BZ Gothmog. I do think that in relationships short of marriage there is a point when monogamy is an expectation even if not stated explicitly. I know I certainly have had the expectation of monogamy in pre-marriage relationships and so I would consider a violation of these expectations cheating. If you think the other person might expect monogamy and you don’t raise the issue I think you have implicitly agreed to it and therefore you cheat if you stray. Have never considered cheating since married although I have had one explicit chance and some suspected possibilities. :mischief:

Civrules said:
Nope, and even if you intended to cheat on a GF, why wouldn't one just break it up instead of cheating?

For the excitement and ego boost of having 2 women .

Never had the opportunity, I shy away from committed "relationships" of any kind with a girl, I try to keep things purely "sensual" because I don't want a "relationship" right now! After college, not now!

But to be hypothetical, if I was, I may or may not cheat, depending on the girl and opportunities that came my way. Probably not, since I'd only be in a committed relationship with a girl I really like (i.e. not stereotypical teenage pleasure object!) and thus would not consider cheating on her, hopefully, but who's to say... Every time I think I'm sure of what I'm capable of, I surprise myself, for better or worse...

No. Do I have a Boyfriend? I wish, but no.

Would I? Probably not.

Mark1031 said:
For the excitement and ego boost of having 2 women .

pahh, only weak minds need ego boosts like that :)

on topic: no i have never cheated (i'm with my current gf since 8 years now), and I never would. If I get the irresistible feeling that I have to be with another woman I'll break up first. I generally don't have a very high opinion on people who cheat on their partners.

Depending upon your point of view, I'd have to say once. We were on one of those infamous 'Friends'-like breaks when we were dating. I didn't think it was cheating, but she did, hence I say one. Now we are married (12 years) and since we've been married I have never and will never cheat on her.

Mark1031 said:
Well?? A number of people wanted this from the academic cheating thread. I answered once, it is a close call as we were just starting to see each other and I'm not sure we were that committed but as I recall it felt like cheating so I counted it. Did eventually tell her about it and it wasn't too big a deal but a little deal (BTW she is my wife of 14 yrs now).

EDIT: If you have never been in a relationship please don't answer. I forgot the age of many people here and should have put that option in.

I had one very good chance to cheat. My girlfriend (we're no longer together) was in London while I was still in Texas, and there was a girl back at school who was (pardon the vulgarities) jumping all over my dick. I could have tagged her, but I couldn't bring myself to cheat.

Unbeknownst to me, the ***** was over in London riding every swinging dick she could find.

Whore.

And I told her as much.

Never have, but i did something totally stupid (and far worse) in one relationship, never again.

I've been married for over 30 years. I've had opportunities, I've had temptations, but I've never cheated on my wife.

I often try to get people to cheat on their partner with me. I don't have any ethical problems with cheating, so it sits just fine with me. :king:

Top Bottom