Heretic_Cata's All in One Mod - Expansion

Heretic_Cata said:
:hmm: I'll think about that, but if i'll make it upgrade to anything else it would be the rifleman or smthing around that part. Occultism had quite a "golden age" in the late XIX century (in france at least ...).

Rifleman makes sense. I only said Cavalry because right now you have the Conjuror upgrading to Tank (another offensive unit).

Heretic_Cata said:
Nope, i won't remove. There are lots of nice units around ... i'll probably look for smthing new. :)

Again, makes sense not to remove Radar Artillery. It’s a great unit; in fact, I wish it came into play earlier.

Heretic_Cata said:
I do have a reason for that, but you're not going to like it :mischief: :
Spoiler :
I felt that i should do that.

LOL. Hey, that’s your right. :D

Okay, I went back into my last game and pushed through another twenty turns until I’d reached the last tech and had built some more units, just to see if there were any more issues, like with the Spaceship.

Heretic_Cata said:
OMG, now i saw what was wrong ... i forgot to make Exterior Casing a space ship part. :cry: And it's just the casing that's buildable without the Space Program right ?

Ah. And that SS component was the only one you could build without the Space Program wonder. So that’s all good.

I notice that both the Satellite and Integrated Defense techs “reveal the world.” Not a problem, I guess, but might be worth pointing out, if you don’t like the redundancy and want to get rid of it.

The mod let’s you build city improvements and wonders (like Nuclear Silo) that auto-produce Tactical Nukes before you build The Manhattan Project. I assume there’s no way around this. If there is, it might be worth rethinking. (But, on the other hand, those improvements and wonders are expensive. I built a Nuke Silo easily only because I had a city producing 150 shields per turn.)

Finally, one possible issue on the V-3 Rocket. The Civpedia says it has infinite range, and when you hit “Bombard” with it, you can target a square anywhere on the map, just like with the ICBM. But in fact it only has a range of 8 squares. Eight squares makes more sense than infinite range, but infinite range is nice, too.

just so you know heretic i went ahead and started to build this idea in... extensively. and from my early tests the AI actually does choose nomadic tribalism and they do a decent job with it. in a few games they actually changed to despotism when they founded another city or 2 (which were from enslaved settlers)!!! but the thing i am working on now is that buildings that are given from wonders dont cost maintanence, which is key to my overall plan... i want it so that each city gets a building that costs 5 gpt but unfortunately the only way to get it to all cities is to use a wonder... so im trying to figure this out... any ideas?

Mxzs said:
It’s a great unit; in fact, I wish it came into play earlier.
Maybe it will. :mischief:

Mxzs said:
I notice that both the Satellite and Integrated Defense techs “reveal the world.” Not a problem, I guess, but might be worth pointing out, if you don’t like the redundancy and want to get rid of it.
Now that's strange, i have no idea why they both reveal map. I'll remove it.

Mxzs said:
The mod let’s you build city improvements and wonders (like Nuclear Silo) that auto-produce Tactical Nukes before you build The Manhattan Project. I assume there’s no way around this. If there is, it might be worth rethinking. (But, on the other hand, those improvements and wonders are expensive. I built a Nuke Silo easily only because I had a city producing 150 shields per turn.)
I know, that's why the cost is so high.
(or maybe i thought that everybody builds the Manhattan Project as soon as they can , like i do :D)

Mxzs said:
Finally, one possible issue on the V-3 Rocket. The Civpedia says it has infinite range, and when you hit “Bombard” with it, you can target a square anywhere on the map, just like with the ICBM. But in fact it only has a range of 8 squares. Eight squares makes more sense than infinite range, but infinite range is nice, too.
I think i know what caused that. I put the Range 8 AND the infinite bombard range tag. It should work now, i'll make a patch soon ...
Why would it make more sense to have 8 range ? Just because of it's range in RA2 ?
The reason i picked the V3 is purely random. I wanted to add an infinite bombard range cruise missile, so i thought the V3 is close enough.
King Coltrane said:
just so you know heretic i went ahead and started to build this idea in... extensively. and from my early tests the AI actually does choose nomadic tribalism and they do a decent job with it. in a few games they actually changed to despotism when they founded another city or 2 (which were from enslaved settlers)!!!
That is good news. :)
King Coltrane said:
but the thing i am working on now is that buildings that are given from wonders dont cost maintanence, which is key to my overall plan... i want it so that each city gets a building that costs 5 gpt but unfortunately the only way to get it to all cities is to use a wonder... so im trying to figure this out... any ideas?
Sorry, i have no ideas how to go around that. :( You could make the spawned buildings do something negative: unhappy faces because they want to go back to their nomadic ways far from sedentary city life ... a culture penalty could also be applied.

Heretic_Cata said:
I know, that's why the cost [of Nuclear Silos] is so high.
(or maybe i thought that everybody builds the Manhattan Project as soon as they can , like i do :D)

It's not really disruptive to have this improvement before building the Manhattan Project, and its high cost is definitely prohibitive. Though there is also that Wonder (forget the name) that auto-produces Tactical Nukes; you might delete that wonder and give its auto-production ability to the Manhattan Project itself.

(And I never build TMP myself. Being a polution-phobe, I loathe the use of nuclear weapons in my games. But that's probably just me.)

I think i know what caused that. I put the Range 8 AND the infinite bombard range tag. It should work now, i'll make a patch soon ...
Why would it make more sense to have 8 range ? Just because of it's range in RA2 ?
The reason i picked the V3 is purely random. I wanted to add an infinite bombard range cruise missile, so i thought the V3 is close enough.

I just figured 8-range was more in keeping with the V3 being an improvement on the Cruise Missile, which is not an infinite-range weapon.

Making the V3 infinite range (which I like) raises one issue, though, if you introduce land- and sea-based cruise missile carriers: those carriers would become instantly useless once the V3 were available. I guess that wouldn't be a huge problem, but maybe the tech that gives the V3 could also introduce a new defensive unit (like a souped-up Mech Inf) that the carriers could upgrade to. Just a passing thought.

BTW, I don't know how to modify files with CivPedia entries in them. But if you need someone to compose or revise some entries, I'd be happy to volunteer my help.

King Coltrane said:
im not done reading all of these long but great posts, but just 2 quick notes: you can make the rail gun stay only on rails i am pretty sure. I will check that when i get home, but i seem to remember figuring this out at one point. second, why not create a government that all civs start with called "semi-nomadic tribe" or something like that which has the highest possible corruption rate (so there are almost no cities that can be run effectively with this govt other than the capital) give it 30 free units. give it all the malus tags you can. yeah... i dont remember all the specifics of the editor right now, but basically make it a terrible govt UNLESS you only have one city and want to be an early war monger rather than a buiilder. and as icing on the cake, make a special small wonder (only works under this govt)called "nomadic tradition" or somthing that auto-produces a special infantry unit with moderate stats (if warrior is 1-1-1 make this 2-2-1 with +2 hp) that enslaves to settlers... yeah i know thats cool lol. but this way they early warlike nomads will attack everyone so they can build more cities... BUT due to the govt they have these cities will be basically worthless. so eventually they will need to change to despotism once their nomadic/raiding days are over...PERFECT! right?

and just as an afterthought... maybe make cities that are this govt and have access to horses build "mounted nomadic tradition" in addition to the other small wonder. or even better, make the two mutually exclusive with that "replace all other buildings with this flag" flag because no one is gonna have this gov't by the time they can build power plants anyways... the unit this wonder will produce should be a nomadic horseman or something (if a horse has stats of 2-1-2 make this have 3-3-3 but-1/2 hp and enslaves to settlers also)

I think this is a nifty idea. Though, like some of the radical ideas I've tossed out, it'd be such a huge change that it might not fit well with Heretic_Cata's ideas for his mod. But it definitely sounds like the seed idea for a neat mod, one I'd really like to see developed.

I'd offer my own off-the-wall suggestions, but I think it would be O/T in a thread devoted to Heretic_Cata's mod. :mischief:

(Man, I wish I had a way of getting into the game's guts and editing to make a mod or, at least, to playtest ideas!)

sorry to steal people HC but yeah, mxzs, if you would like i will send you what i've got when i get home so you can playtest for me a little. and of course, HC you are more than welcome to this as well... once you release that big patch!!!!! :) just kidding... ill send it to you too if you would like.

Mxzs said:
It's not really disruptive to have this improvement before building the Manhattan Project, and its high cost is definitely prohibitive. Though there is also that Wonder (forget the name) that auto-produces Tactical Nukes; you might delete that wonder and give its auto-production ability to the Manhattan Project itself.
Early Warning System ? Initially it had a more usefull purpose than poping nukes.
Now come the alternatives for it:
-erase it
-make it's cost 1000 and make it build nuclear silos in all cities (this sound evil enough to get into my mod ... but neah i would be annoyed if i had to press "F" about 50+ times every 6 turns)
Mxzs said:
(And I never build TMP myself. Being a polution-phobe, I loathe the use of nuclear weapons in my games. But that's probably just me.)
Take a lesson from history. Build HUNDREDS of them and never use them :D, that's the key. :)
Plus, in this way, when Gandhi or the Aztecs get nukes then you would have something to defend yourself with, kuz they ALWAYS use their nukes.
Mxzs said:
I just figured 8-range was more in keeping with the V3 being an improvement on the Cruise Missile, which is not an infinite-range weapon.
It is an improvement, a big one. :D
Mxzs said:
Making the V3 infinite range (which I like) raises one issue, though, if you introduce land- and sea-based cruise missile carriers: those carriers would become instantly useless once the V3 were available. I guess that wouldn't be a huge problem, but maybe the tech that gives the V3 could also introduce a new defensive unit (like a souped-up Mech Inf) that the carriers could upgrade to. Just a passing thought.
But the V3 is quite far from the cruise missile in the tree.
Plus, the V3 costs 3times more than the cruise, the upgrade cost might be to big. So no one would bother upgrading them (much) so they'll have to keep using the cruise missiles too (untill they run out).
Mxzs said:
BTW, I don't know how to modify files with CivPedia entries in them. But if you need someone to compose or revise some entries, I'd be happy to volunteer my help.
There aren't many that need revising yet, mostly none ... basicaly. :mischief: I mean there might probably be a few typos in the entries that i wrote ...
However, when i will start puting things together for my big patch-expansion i will probably need help (again) composing entries. I'll probably contact you then ... but that time seems so far away now ... :(
Mxzs said:
I'd offer my own off-the-wall suggestions, but I think it would be O/T in a thread devoted to Heretic_Cata's mod. :mischief:
If King Coltrane isn't going to make a thread of his own soon then i'll be happy to host your discussion. Who knows what idea you 2 will indirectly give me.
(and besides it's good for my thread to have more posts :mischief: )
Mxzs said:
(Man, I wish I had a way of getting into the game's guts and editing to make a mod or, at least, to playtest ideas!)
It's not that hard, it may seem a bit complicated at first, but it's not. There are great tutorials out there. (i don't remember which, kuz i learned the art of modding lots of years ago)
I started with. "I wonder how to add a building ?" and i looked for a tutorial and OMG i added the "Dark Tower". That was the first thing i added ... aaahhh the memories.
Continued with "I wonder how to add a unit ?" and after i read the tutorial i saw that it was (almost) the same as adding a building. *
The other things in the editor are mostly self-explanatory, but some are a bit obscure by name alone, so i kept looking through the help file. And if by then you will still have questions then :
But you have something i didn't have, acces to the forum. You can ask here as well, just create a new thread in the main forum and lots of people will help you.

That's basicaly my story of how i started modding.

*= At that point i was really "OMG, i want to make units". :) But i got over it quickly. :D
King Coltrane said:
sorry to steal people HC but yeah, mxzs, if you would like i will send you what i've got when i get home so you can playtest for me a little. and of course, HC you are more than welcome to this as well... once you release that big patch!!!!! :) just kidding... ill send it to you too if you would like.
Sorry, but i don't have time to play/do mostly anything now ... lots of crappy things in RL.

This will probably be shocking for a lot of you folk, but:
I only played my mod ONCE ever since it got released. :blush:

do yourself a favor my friend... play this son of a biatch once in a while... it puts everything into perspective... or at least lets you conjure up some mayhem when you get 6 conjurers owning the damn mayan cities after they double crossed you!

Heretic_Cata said:
Early Warning System ? Initially it had a more usefull purpose than poping nukes.
Now come the alternatives for it:
-erase it
-make it's cost 1000 and make it build nuclear silos in all cities (this sound evil enough to get into my mod ... but neah i would be annoyed if i had to press "F" about 50+ times every 6 turns)

Yeah, I forgot which small wonder it was and what else it did. Okay, then maybe just keep the EWS but switch its auto-produce nuke feature to Manhattan Project? Again, not a big deal, just a minor suggestion.

Heretic_Cata said:
It is an improvement, a big one. :D

But the V3 is quite far from the cruise missile in the tree.
Plus, the V3 costs 3times more than the cruise, the upgrade cost might be to big. So no one would bother upgrading them (much) so they'll have to keep using the cruise missiles too (untill they run out).

Yes, it’s a huge, wonderful improvement to give the V3 infinite range. So wonderful, I wasn’t sure if you really intended to go that far! :D

It’s absolutely right to push the V3 so far along the tech tree and to make it expensive. I was concerned about the land-transport unit you were thinking of adding to carry the cruise missiles. That was the unit I feared might seem redundant after the V3 was developed if the V3 had infinite range. Sorry that I was unclear.

Heretic_Cata said:
There aren't many that need revising yet, mostly none ... basicaly. :mischief: I mean there might probably be a few typos in the entries that i wrote ...
However, when i will start puting things together for my big patch-expansion i will probably need help (again) composing entries. I'll probably contact you then ... but that time seems so far away now ... :(

Sure thing. But you can keep me in mind if later on you decide you need help. :) [I might drop out of these forums after awhile; you should never count on newbies like me hanging out permanently. But if you send a Private Message, I’ll be sure to get to it through email notification.]

Heretic_Cata said:
If King Coltrane isn't going to make a thread of his own soon then i'll be happy to host your discussion. Who knows what idea you 2 will indirectly give me.
(and besides it's good for my thread to have more posts :mischief: )

Okay, until King Coltrane makes his own thread, I’ll be a parasite in yours. :D

Heretic_Cata said:
It's not that hard, it may seem a bit complicated at first, but it's not.

The problem is that I’m on a Mac. We do not have and apparently are not going to get a C3C editor. We do have an editor for Civ3 vanilla, but it’s … Well, I’m not going to say anything against Brad Oliver, the knight in shining armor who at least gave us an editor for Civ3 after it didn’t ship with one. But the vanilla editor won’t let me do a lot of the things I’d like to do in C3C. And it’s also, um, “wobbly.” I gave up trying to do anything hardcore in it a long time ago. :(

King Coltrane said:

I'd love to help you playtest it! How do you want to get it to me?

Since Heretic_Cata is going to let me play fantasy mod-maker in his thread, I’ll make some reckless suggestions to King Coltrane:

The “nomad” modification sounds really neat. Here’s a suggestion for putting it at the center of a new mod and pushing it really far.

Start with the idea that some civs (such as the Ottomans, the Arabs, and the Mongols) were nomadic until recent centuries, and then survived and prospered by basically taking over large parts of other civs (the old Byzantine and Persian lands; China; India). Then use the “nomad” idea to try to model this.

Create a pre-made map with pre-set civ locations. Most of these would start next to rivers. Call these riverine civs. Call the ones that do not start near a river nomad civs.

Start all players in Anarchy but give them quick access to two government forms. “Semi-Nomadic Tribe” is instantly available and works as you describe: Insane levels of corruption, and the ability to build and use a fairly cheap small wonder (Nomadic Tradition) that auto-produces special Horsemen with the enslavement ability. (I say Horsemen so that it will be useful on Large and Huge maps.) Despotism, meanwhile, is only available after researching two or three other techs.

Limit cities so that they require a river or an aqueduct to grow beyond 5 citizens. And set Settlers to cost 5 citizens. Thus, only cities by a river or an aqueduct can produce Settlers.

The riverine civs, then, would be in a position to switch to Despotism and onto the standard civ development track fairly early; they would also build cities but probably be fairly limited in geographic extent because of the crippling cost of expanding; and unless there were a lot of rivers around, they probably wouldn’t undergo serious expansion until Aqueducts were available, near the end of the Ancient Era.

By contrast, the nomad civs would have to rely upon enslavement to expand.

In addition, give the nomad civs a special (religious-like) trait: Steppe Tradition. This civ-specific “tech” gives a sequential series of other techs that would only be available to civs with that trait. So Steppe Tradition >> Horse Warrior >> Horse Archer >> Mameluke >> Keshik. Each would give the ability to build a cheap small wonder that (only under Semi-Nomadic Tribe) would auto-produce increasingly powerful horsed units, ending in a wonder that builds a Keshik that is modestly more powerful than Cavalry. None of these units would have enslavement power. And the very first tech in this branch would also shut down the Nomadic Tradition wonder.

Each of these techs would be enormously expensive to research; ideally, they should timed so that, if only these techs were researched, Keshik would only realistically be available when the most advanced riverine civs are nearing the end of the Middle Ages. However, all of these techs derived from Steppe Tradition would, technically, be Ancient Age. But the last unit in the tree would go obsolete with the acquisition of Metallurgy.

This means that a nomadic civ would have a choice at the outset.

First, it could try to compete with the riverine civs. To do this, it would avoid the Steppe Tradition line and keep its military units that let it enslave units and convert them to settlers, and then use these settlers to populate the prairie. Necessity and opportunity would probably force it to build a geographically farflung empire of small cities and move to a research-friendly government. Only such an empire could keep up with trade-heavy riverine civs in the research race.

Alternately, it could develop the extreme Steppe Tradition. This would involve researching only the techs in the Steppe Tradition tree. These would allow it to remain militarily viable, even as a single city, throughout the Ancient and Middle Ages, even if it never discovered or acquired any other techs.

However, it would only be assured of survival in the later ages, probably, by acting as a parasite upon nearby civs: Terrorizing a riverine civ by pillaging its land and capturing one or two cities and using them to extort techs in the peace negotiations; using the money to quick-build additional units or improvements; letting the captured cities lapse back to the victimized civ; and then repeating the process after the peace treaty had expired. Only when it had caught up to the other civs in the tech race and/or reached the end of Steppe Tradition by reaching Metallurgy would it pay to move to the Ottoman strategy of permanently incorporating the cities of another civ (or two), by conquering and holding most or all of its cities. (Call this the “bodysnatcher” strategy: By gradually acquiring a civ’s techs, then violently incorporating the body of its victim, even to the point, perhaps of abandoning its own original city and setting its new capital in the old civs capital, it “becomes” its victim.) It could then compete with other civs on an equal footing.

Now, I have no idea if this is doable with the AI. From the initial tests, it sounds like the AI could handle the first nomad strategy. I don’t know if there is a way to make the second strategy attractive to the AI (unless, maybe, there is a way to make those techs attractive to civs with the Militaristic+Expansionist trait). And I can’t see that it could play it intelligently; it requires a human mind to see the possibilities. But an AI civ that pursued the Steppe tech would probably be a nasty neighbor to have.

I have no idea if any of what I wrote makes sense or is even remotely doable … :(

Mxzs said:
Yeah, I forgot which small wonder it was and what else it did. Okay, then maybe just keep the EWS but switch its auto-produce nuke feature to Manhattan Project? Again, not a big deal, just a minor suggestion.
I'll probably erase the EWS anyway to free some space. :)
Mxzs said:
It’s absolutely right to push the V3 so far along the tech tree and to make it expensive. I was concerned about the land-transport unit you were thinking of adding to carry the cruise missiles. That was the unit I feared might seem redundant after the V3 was developed if the V3 had infinite range. Sorry that I was unclear.
Even so, i might add the missile carrying unit and leave infinite range for the V3 too. (few people actually get to the V3 anyway, that is why i gave it infinite bombard in the first place ... it is the same reason why Feudalism is pumped up, because nobody uses it)
Mxzs said:
Sure thing. But you can keep me in mind if later on you decide you need help. :) [I might drop out of these forums after awhile; you should never count on newbies like me hanging out permanently. But if you send a Private Message, I’ll be sure to get to it through email notification.]
When the time comes i'll do that. :)
Mxzs said:
The problem is that I’m on a Mac. We do not have and apparently are not going to get a C3C editor. We do have an editor for Civ3 vanilla, but it’s … Well, I’m not going to say anything against Brad Oliver, the knight in shining armor who at least gave us an editor for Civ3 after it didn’t ship with one. But the vanilla editor won’t let me do a lot of the things I’d like to do in C3C. And it’s also, um, “wobbly.” I gave up trying to do anything hardcore in it a long time ago. :(
That's quite sad. :sad:

Just to let you guys know, i have a lot done with my edit of H_C's mod. I have worked a lot of mechanics out and i will be starting my thread soon. but until then heres just a little preview: the mongols can't build settlers until the middle ages. for them to survive they need to enslave using several unique techs/bldgs and govts! im trying to expand this for more civs, but as of now im using a world map and i have it so Egypt, Babylon, India, and China all blossom early on and tend to be somewhat peaceful during the very early stages. almost everyone else is simply militarist (no workers at the start!!! :) ) . the ottomans can go either despotic militarist or nomadic militarist depending on their start location (ALL ON THE SAME MAP BUT I FIGURED OUT HOW TO SET RANDOM START POINTS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL CIV SO NO GAMES ARE THE SAME) and the mongols will thrive on the steppe life and that alone... but once they become a Khanate and start pumping out Keshiks then Karakorum wont stay their only city for long.

so yeah, its going well lol.

What is the most shocking thing for me in your idea is the fact that it's quite the opposet of my playing style and in the way i built my mod (even though it turned out very different from what i intended). I built it for large&huge maps, but your idea is obviously for smaller maps (otherwise there would be nothing to enslave). Which is why i find it difficult to add to my mod.
Other AI issues bug me tho:
-i don't think the AI would choose the right thing from anarchy, he would probably choose one of the 2 and ONLY that. I mean all the civs on the map would be the same thing.
-i bet the AI can't realise building things sucks in nomadic, therefor he won't change the gov till he gets smthing new
-i bet the AI would be stupid enough to go nomadic on a huge map with few players

It wouldn't be bad on a mostly empty map if there were plenty of barbarians to enslave - infact with plenty of barbarians your civ could practically explode across the map.

SWalker said:
It wouldn't be bad on a mostly empty map if there were plenty of barbarians to enslave - infact with plenty of barbarians your civ could practically explode across the map.
But the barbarians apear quite late in the game ... (i never played with very high barbarian levels tho)

I just started a more "serious" game with your mod, which I want to finish. Wait 'till you see my start! :lol: Large map, an almost all-tundra island with space for 5-6 cities!

BTW, I always get Scandinavia when I pick random civ :hmm:

Again, congratulations for your mod! It is great! Can't wait to have the second version of Ares' terrain released. I think it would make it perfect! And the music you have is amazing! It creates the best atmosphere you could need in such a mod!

Mirc said:
I just started a more "serious" game with your mod, which I want to finish. Wait 'till you see my start! :lol: Large map, an almost all-tundra island with space for 5-6 cities!

BTW, I always get Scandinavia when I pick random civ :hmm:

Again, congratulations for your mod! It is great! Can't wait to have the second version of Ares' terrain released. I think it would make it perfect!
Thank you. :)
Yup, i'll get ares' terrain in the mod with a patch soon.
Mirc said:
And the music you have is amazing! It creates the best atmosphere you could need in such a mod!
Well, initially i wanted to just add the new songs from conquests ... but i got REALLY carried away and added a LOT of new songs. I had to remove a part of them tho, they are taking up to much space. :sad:

I just had an idea. This mod is designed to work for random maps, so how about we make a few maps to play on? Because I just had 2 very interesting starts, and by recovering the world seed and world settings, I made them biqs. After testing them, I have to say that they are very nice to play!

Mirc said:
I just had an idea. This mod is designed to work for random maps, so how about we make a few maps to play on? Because I just had 2 very interesting starts, and by recovering the world seed and world settings, I made them biqs. After testing them, I have to say that they are very nice to play!
:hmm: Sure, i don't see why not ...
Upload them and post the links; i'll add them to the first posts. :)

Well, I still have to polish them a little... But it takes much less time than other C&C stuff, so if I have time, I'll upload them tomorrow.

BTW, if I do have time, I'll also start a story in the Stories and Tales forum about a game played in your mod, because I really like the new concepts and all the new stuff.

Oh, and just a small observation, Mosques appear surprisingly much all over the map in my games, is this intentional?

Mirc said:
Well, I still have to polish them a little... But it takes much less time than other C&C stuff, so if I have time, I'll upload them tomorrow.
Don't worry, there's no rush.

Mirc said:
BTW, if I do have time, I'll also start a story in the Stories and Tales forum about a game played in your mod, because I really like the new concepts and all the new stuff.
:bounce: Great news. :goodjob: Thank you. :thanx: :worship:

I wanted to start one too but:
1) i really don't have time now ... maybe in october
2) people will see how bad i play :blush:

But if you are going to start one soon, could you please wait for a 2-3 days while i make a patch, i just finished playing a game and found some critical things that need changing ...
Mirc said:
Oh, and just a small observation, Mosques appear surprisingly much all over the map in my games, is this intentional?
:hmm: It's probably just a glitch:
It has the same app ratio as the Ch. Monastery (110).
Jewish communities have 100, Zen Monasteries 80.

Top Bottom