Hooray! Forums successfully migrated!

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
The forum is successfully migrated to Xenforo cloud hosting and officially re-opened to the public at around 7/15/22 1:30 PM ET! :woohoo::band::dance:

Thanks everyone on the staff for helping with the forum migrations!!!!!

An especially big thanks to Noble Zarkon and The_J for starting the site upgrade conversations and engaging with server provider and xenforo vendor about our upgrade options!
It would have been tough to do it all by myself!

Also a big thanks to Chris of Xenforo for migrating the forum to Xenforo Cloud so seamlessly with minimum downtime!

Let's hope the remaining server migration for main site/gotm/hof will be as successful and simple as well!

This new forum looks great and I am really glad we made the jump to the new version and new server!!!

Happy posting! :coffee:

Last edited:
Yes a great job by all three of you! :goodjob::woohoo::hatsoff:

Please report issues here:

Looking GOOD! I am sure we will find (or be told about) some niggling little things that need to be tweaked over the next few days, but this was fantastic! and Quick!
:woohoo:

Hi Padma!

Wow, even the retired admin delurked...
I was going to give you a hard time, because I'm posting probably a couple of times a week, but then I realized that 99%+ of those posts are in the Staff forum, so you never see them. :shifty:

I was going to give you a hard time, because I'm posting probably a couple of times a week, but then I realized that 99%+ of those posts are in the Staff forum, so you never see them. :shifty:
Come out and say hello now and then! (there have been a couple of mentions of the Dorsai series in the book thread in OT...)

Top Bottom