Horem's Art Resource's

The Corn one is very nice, going to add that to mine if you dont mind, full credits :)
Not sure about the others, especialy potato 'n rice ;)

@Horem: Left some questions about this one at the forums' download area; please read and answer them when you get the chance.

Updated screenshots in post 3. Workshop version updated to v10, now contains 12 bonus and 8 luxury resources.

It's fine with me if you put corn in the mod. And by the way, it seemed like the rice graphics weren't edited, sorry. Here's what its supposed to look like.

Attachments

• rice resource2.jpg
    rice resource2.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 492
Changed OP, now includes links to the files uploaded to the database here for both Gods and Kings and Brave New World expansions.

If you can still make new resources, I'd really like an Apples resource for my mod...

I think red apples would be the best (as a green apple is already used as the food symbol). I don't care which existing resource you recolor, as long as it looks good :)

Are you taking requests? I'd love to see some Opals and Maple :)

For me it looks perfect as is :)

I don't know if you're doing such things, but I also need an icon for the apples...

Now we just need an evil witch to give it to our heroine princess ;)

Here ya go.

Only included the Largest Icon size. Figured you'll add it to an atlas and resize from there.

Attachments

• Red Apple.rar
    604 KB · Views: 124
:woohoo:

Realy cool work, would fit perfectly with CCTP.;)

If you're able and willing to do 3-D model edits...could you do a simple model for a Beehive improvement, please? (Basing a modern-looking, wooden box-style beehive on the Plantation model should work.) Of course, I'll give you credit for the artwork in my mod; many thanks!

If you're able and willing to do 3-D model edits...could you do a simple model for a Beehive improvement, please? (Basing a modern-looking, wooden box-style beehive on the Plantation model should work.) Of course, I'll give you credit for the artwork in my mod; many thanks!

so a house with a bunch of white boxes around?

Is this going to replace/resuse a resource graphic?

Top Bottom