Horem's Art Resource's

so a house with a bunch of white boxes around?

Is this going to replace/resuse a resource graphic?

The Beehive is going to be a brand-new improvement in its own right, replacing nothing else; workers from all civs will be able to construct Beehives on the Honey luxury resource that I plan to include. (Honey won't appear on the map until a civ learns Agriculture.) This is the beehive photo I hoped to use as a basis for the improvement:

If anyone here could create a model that looks reasonably close to that, I'd be very grateful.

The Beehive is going to be a brand-new improvement in its own right, replacing nothing else; workers from all civs will be able to construct Beehives on the Honey luxury resource that I plan to include. (Honey won't appear on the map until a civ learns Agriculture.) This is the beehive photo I hoped to use as a basis for the improvement:

If anyone here could create a model that looks reasonably close to that, I'd be very grateful.

tile imps and luxuries are handled differently. trade posts and such as single grphics but resources are several models all lumped together. so not sure how you'd go about making a honey resource (bee swarm?)

I am taking requests still. Currently on the list are:-

• Maple
  • Clay
  • Coral (remodel)
  • Kelp (remodel)
  • Seaweed (remodel)
  • Oats
  • Hops
  • Hemp
  • Rice
  • Potatoes
  • Peanuts
  • Soybeans
  • Pineapple

I am not doing them in any specific order, the same will go for any requests.

I'd like to request pineapple, soybeans, potatoes and peanuts please. Also a small question, if I wanted to make your red berries a lighter or darker shade of red, would I use the hue tool or the color saturation tool?

Also a small question, if I wanted to make your red berries a lighter or darker shade of red, would I use the hue tool or the color saturation tool?

A bit of both, Colour Balance & channels too, tbh lots of ways :)

A request: Can we have Bamboo(B/L?) and Cedars(S) also we can have Cedars of God as a wonder. Also there is a Solomon Temple Wonder at steam(?) that can use Cedars as a resource.

I've made several reskins of some of your older resources (and have a couple planned for some of your newer resources) and I was wondering if I could post them?

Thanks! I also adopted and renamed a few of the older ones.

you taking still requests ?

- Rice
- Tea
- Strawberries

More reskin/addition requests, please, if you're still taking them--

Grains: Rye, oats
Flowers: Roses, wildflowers
Trees: Ash, birch, olives, almonds, cherries

If you're wondering about the flower requests, I've got in-game reasons: Roses are valued for their essential oil and (in some areas) their edible fruit. Wildflowers seem like a reasonable requirement for a Beekeeper building.

This request just in: if you could please add plantation art for Hops in your next package. I'd appreciate that very much. Thank you again!

looking at this again - we could use the flower graphics but then I could replace the plantation with a bunch of these beehive houses. Does that work?

looking at this again - we could use the flower graphics but then I could replace the plantation with a bunch of these beehive houses. Does that work?

Yes, it would; when you have the art ready, please upload it and let me know about any unusual settings that I'd need to put in the .modinfo file. Thank you!

Hi, I saw on the first page that you have several requests done, they just haven't been posted yet. Will you post them soon please (I understand if life has gotten in the way, exam time maybe?)?

Hey there,

I was tipped off that there was an Apples resource available here.. Would be perfect for the Civ I am developing.
Assuming I can figure out how to use it / add it to my mod, is it okay for me to use them?

DarkScythe: Per the Modiquette, in general, you should give credit; give a heads-up if you like; but no permission is necessary. If the modder feels differently, they need to let people know.

Ah, of course I would give credit; If I wasn't to do that, I probably wouldn't have even bothered asking for permission! :p

I just didn't know the specifics of the Apples resource, since it seems Horem did this at the request of PawelS.

A redone Apple resource is in Horem's tree collection.

Top Bottom