[LP] How to force Steam to acknowledge that you have all the DLCs

Even though I had all dlc for the game, I didn't get the pack, so tried this workaround with a game that I had on my my wanted list for a while, that came out recently anyway.
Added the Anthology for € 0,00 and suddenly Steam recognized that I had all dlc and the pass unlocked.
Thanks for the workaround :).

I feel like it's probably best to not try some kind of workaround trick and simply wait for it to sort itself out, properly. Not saying you are gonna run into issues, but you're kind of asking for it.
Asking for what, exactly? It's not as if we're editing files or installing mods. The worst thing that could happen is that the DLC disappears again, in which case I would be no worse off than I was before.

Just saying. As an individual product it still errors out on me when trying to purchase, so I'm taking that as a sign that I'm not supposed to have it at this point. It's okay. I can live with that for a day or two. ;)

Just saying. As an individual product it still errors out on me when trying to purchase, so I'm taking that as a sign that I'm not supposed to have it at this point. It's okay. I can live with that for a day or two. ;)
It zeroes out because of a Steam bug. You can take it as a personal fate if you want, but it affects everyone.

I'll wait, have to finish my Julius Caesar game first. I actually had two iron ores show up next to my second city!

I love you guys. I now own LP and the Teddy and Catherine Personas :smug: (and a chess game which I might actually try at some point)

I also feel like an idiot because this trick would 100% have worked for getting Teddy and Catherine prior to this. Which means on Christmas my first playthrough will be Teddy :p (then probably Nzinga).

Don't think I'll have time for more than that, but in any case the other ones aren't filling me with excitement. (There's still one more pack to come before Christmas though).

I am so addicted to this game that I would buy it for nearly ANY price (if I did not already have all game contents.)
BUT: They will not see ONE CENT from me before they at least confess that their previous promise (free leader pass for people who own all the DLCs) was false.

Thank you for the heads up. I bought some shovelware for $.36 after selling some items from my Steam equipment. The DLC appeared in my library after restarting Steam. And Abraham Lincoln is 5th in the leader list for whatever reason.

I am so addicted to this game that I would buy it for nearly ANY price (if I did not already have all game contents.)
BUT: They will not see ONE CENT from me before they at least confess that their previous promise (free leader pass for people who own all the DLCs) was false.
Try this method, it's definitely a steam issue. It took forever for steam to register the update was even IN my cart, and then when it was it kept giving me an error. I bought a cheap DLC for a game I have with it and that solved the issue, just like the others.

Steam issues are not their fault. I also did not buy the anthology, I bought every previous piece of DLC individually.

Try this method, it's definitely a steam issue. It took forever for steam to register the update was even IN my cart, and then when it was it kept giving me an error. I bought a cheap DLC for a game I have with it and that solved the issue, just like the others.
When I put the Leader Pass in my cart, it still says it costs 19,99€. I also tried to put the Anthology in the cart but that was not even possible, an error message appeared.

When I put the Leader Pass in my cart, it still says it costs 19,99€. I also tried to put the Anthology in the cart but that was not even possible, an error message appeared.
Yeah. Yesterday, I could put the leader pack in my cart for $0, but I couldn't check out without adding something extra. I decided not to do that. Today, the leader pack is $20 in my cart, no matter how I try to add it.

For those of you still having problems with the Antology in Steam, some steps you may take into account:

- When you see the antology under a DLC or Civ6 and you have all DLC (but LP), it would have a button saying "Add this content to my account" (or something similar). This buton does not work, indeed
- You'll need to enter the Antology shop page, and then you'll have the option to add to cart by a price of 0,-- :commerce:. This button should work.
- However, if you try to buy a 0,-- :commerce: cart, Steam will again report a problem. You'll not be able to "buy" (at 0,-- :commerce: price) the Antology alone
- To solve this situation, you'll need to add other (priced) product to the cart: you'll need find something cheap, or something you wanted to buy already. Once the cart has a price, steam will allow to buy, and add the antology to your account at no cost.
- With the antology already linked to your account, leaders would hopefully be enabled (at least it has worked for many of us here)

Last edited:
Top Bottom