Resources: -
Wonders/Projects: -

Military
Training (foot/mounted/naval): Untrained/Cannonfodder/Cannonfodder
Infantry: 200 warriors
Mounted troops: -
Support units: -
Naval forces: -

So.. should I post orders here or PM them to you?

Orders are due this Friday by 18,00 CET. That's 17,00 GMT. Update will come either Friday or Saturday. If I get orders from all nations early, then I'll start the update early as well. I have one set of orders so far :)

Nah, just regular orders. I'll (try to) explain in the first update, but imagine you've just been through a BT and have settled down.
Now, it's time to decide which direction to take your nation in. I realize the first few updates won't have that much action, but perhaps we'll do two a week at first. Up to you players :)

But just regular orders for now :)

Did I already send orders?

Do you have my orders? I think I remember PMing you something...

Wait, no. That was Cuiv's NES. I'll try to send something later tonight, before I leave for vacation.

carmen510 said:
Uh.... I've never played NES. Can u explain 'orders?'
Orders – Orders are sent to NES moderators, sometimes in thread, more often by PM (or email) A moderator will set a deadline when the orders are due as he needs to compare and analyse them before making an update. In orders player basically says what he wants to do with his nation. Orders are even more diverse than stories: "continue wonder, grow economy once, grow education twice, invade Monaco with 5,000 conscripts" (though this, of course, is a simplification). Some orders will have an effect on stats (like grow economy), some will be memorised by the mod (i.e. prepare for invasion from Monaco. If Monaco invades they will have less success than if the order was not given). Some moderators want to see maps in the orders (if there’s war for example). Most moderators appreciate detailed and clearly labelled orders. If the orders are unclear it is very easy to misunderstand them and they either get ignored or carried out in a wrong way which may lead to conflicts. Mods like to see clearly organised orders and they are sometimes divided into sections: "Domestic", "Military", "Espionage" etc. Usually mods will not set any format for orders, but always try to make them clear. The time spent by the mod trying to understand your orders could be spent writing good stories. If you do not want other players to find out what you are doing mark parts of your orders as “secret” and it will not appear in the update or will appear in a form that will not have a link to your nation. Orders are largely the only way to affect the game.

You can read all about NESing in the guidehere

Gladiana, I completely overlooked you. Of course you can join. I'll add your nation when updating. Where do you want to start? If I don't hear from you I'll find a nice spot where you'll fit in :)

Incidentally deadline is in 3,5 hours and I'm missing orders from Gladiana, Cuivenen and Luckymoose. Hmm... and one more. to be exact I'm missing Gladianas orders as well as the nations of Syldavia, Cironelle and Higoria.

Top Bottom