Human Model for Poser

Kinboat I have a Top Secret project for you and I need for you to check you inbox please, thank you sir.

Livewire-

Although if you want something requested to get done, ;), NavyDawg would be your man.

Okay you guys im gonna let y'all all in on a secret seeing everybody from this board is being extra nice to me. Were planning to made a parody of the power ranger and no is not a commercial product nor were selling Nyrhing thing. We do Youtube parodies of all type of things but right now we looking for somebody who can make a poser of one of the power ranger from their old tv show. This will be a take off from that show and a lot's of top cast vblogger members are joining in that you might had already seen on youtube.com

So if you guy can contact him or whoever else might be interested in this fun project please had them take a look at the preview pic below of the making behind the scene of the Youtubies Ranger parody show.

Thank you for your time again.

Livewire-

Here some more pic's of the parody show

Hmm... I think that the next best poser modelers would be Bjornlo and Utahjazz7 (listed alphabetically ;))

Ugh! Please list Utahjazz7 first. I have limited poser skills. I know a little modeling because I have been making stuff for Bryce for a while, and used modelers off and on for a few years.

Although if you want something requested to get done, ;), NavyDawg would be your man.
Owie. I get everything I ever promise done. Just don't hold your breath, as I often have to budget my time and Civ3 is wonderful, but is not my only concern.

No, I didn't mean it like that! I'm just saying that you're busy and you don't take many requests. Navy Dawg usually will do pretty much anything, as long as you ask nicely, :lol:.

Does Navy Dawg only post in certain parts of the board and does he know how to make model in poser (app)? I need one power ranger model that can be loaded up in poser 6.

Livewire-

You can contact him to ask all those questions. :)

But keep in mind that the Poser creators here make civ units or leaderheads because they like to make them. Maybe some of those you want to contact are not interested in making what you need. So contacting them is the best thing to do. After all, this is a civilization board. :D

Crosspost with Turner. Maybe I am cursed or something, because in the past couple of days every other post was a crosspost with someone else!

PMing him would be the thing to do, instead of spamming up this thread about it.

I was leaving it in a public thread for a reason (more as a effort from this board of users collaboration input) and I wasn't considering this was a spam post after reading a lot of other users posts. I'm getting this strange feeling your trying to utterly humiliated me for what every hidden motive you might have (That is a very tainted strong message you put out there). I'm am a very constructed positive social person and that my friend was definitely was uncalled. Please realize im not here for this silliness, I believe if you'll giving an individual respect in a conversation you in return will receive the same treatment. I just wanted to clear the air on how not to be fouled unfair toward a new user who come on this board, if nothing else. Thank you for that partial sarcastic info on pm Navy Dawg, I definitely appreciate it. :cry:

You can contact him to ask all those questions. :)

But keep in mind that the Poser creators here make civ units or leaderheads because they like to make them. Maybe some of those you want to contact are not interested in making what you need. So contacting them is the best thing to do. After all, this is a civilization board. :D

Crosspost with Turner. Maybe I am cursed or something, because in the past couple of days every other post was a crosspost with someone else!

This is a very good example of what I mean... and thank you sir! ;)

No need to get upset about that IMO. :D

Be happy. :)

Edit: Crosspost with limewire. Speaking of me being cursed! Why am I crossposting all the time? :eek:

Well, you're welcome! :) I'm glad you appreciated what I posted. Turner didn't mean to be disrespectful to a new member, he was just doing his mod job. :D

Top Bottom