humpback whale

SaibotLieh

Emperor
Another sea unit, this time I could convert the unit without any changes needed. The animation set gave me some work thou. :rolleyes:
Spoiler :

More information in the download section.

Download link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17703

Enjoy! :)

Edit: As Hydromancerx stated correctly, the model is in fact much more similar to a humpback whale than it is to a blue whale. I've changed the download accordingly.

Awesome. Are you planning on converting more EE III units? I heard the game sucked, but I would imagine that some of the unit designs would be very usable.

Thanks, I'll look into the other units and see which might be fitting for convertion. I don't know about the gameplay of EE III since I only downloaded the demo for convertion purpose. But I also heared that it is certainly no great game. ;)
Now, let's see, is any army utilizing trained killer whales today :hmm: :think:....

:D
Guess we'll need a Greenpeace ship as counterunit then. :D

It is definately a crap. I have all the 3 Empire Earth's and their expansions. The best game is the first, its expansion even better, and the second game is lightyears worse than the first. And third is even more lightyears worse than the second!

On a 0-10 scale:
EE I -> 9.5
EE II -> 6.5
EE III -> 1 (if I recognise the work beside the game)

this is a humpback whale, not a blue whale :)

It may be a crap game, but those are some good-looking whales! :goodjob: Maybe they could be used in a Moby Dick-type scenario. :mischief: Or of course as a sea barbarian unit. Nice work!
Thanks and yeah, sure, everything is possible. :) But some things are just much more work than others. :mischief:
this is a humpback whale, not a blue whale :)
Thanks, Hydromancerx already pointed out my low knowledge about the different whale species. I've already corrected the download file thou.

Top Bottom