I have big problem

Kamarovsky

Chieftain
So, when i start a game after loading to world only thing i can do is move my units. There is no "menu where i can for example make cities with settlers or doing stuff with workers. Its just not here. Neither map or other stuff
Here's the image how it looks
lol.png

and i will add that normal Beyond The Sword works perfectly so it must be C2C thats broken or smth

Do you have version 3.19 installed (please take note that Steam doesn't update BTS properly, so you must do this manually)?

What are your computer's specifications? What is your OS? Did C2C ever work for you? If so, did you remember to delete the old version before copying in the new one? If not, did you try downloading again to make sure the file isn't corrupted? Did you try playing as administrator? Did you "Play now" first and/or remembered (in the custom setup) to make sure you play from Prehistoric?

Do you have version 3.19 installed (please take note that Steam doesn't update BTS properly, so you must do this manually)?

What are your computer's specifications? What is your OS? Did C2C ever work for you? If so, did you remember to delete the old version before copying in the new one? If not, did you try downloading again to make sure the file isn't corrupted? Did you try playing as administrator? Did you "Play now" first and/or remembered (in the custom setup) to make sure you play from Prehistoric?

1.yes i have 3.19 and havent played on earlier versions,
2. I have Windows 7,
3.It depends what do you mean by "work" it turns on and as you can see on picture i can make world
4. Yes i did "Custom Game" and took Prehistoric
5. Ok i will try downloading again maybe from another site or smth

We are trying to catch all the places where the mod name is hard coded or uses the mod name rather than the install location. I thought we had them all but it seems it is not the case :cry:

Top Bottom