I think I just found the most overpowered Unrestricted Leaders combo

Churchill of Native America with Stonehenge wonder?

Go go super powered Archers and Crossbows plus :) from stonehenge.

Also Darius of HRE.

In the end, it's all about synergy, which few leaders have with their own UBs.

Org + Rathaus.

Cha + UU (and agg if it's applicable).

Phi + UB that provides more GP slots or more GP points.

Trait + UB that is cheap because of trait. (Incas, are there any reason for making these guys more overpowered?)

And so on and so forth.

I don't think the Inca are as broken as they seem--the real problem is that Quecha warrior...take off the Combat I promotion, and you have a well-balanced Civ. Financial is strong, the Terrace is good, Industrious is overrated, and without Combat I you wouldn't be able to get Cover out the gate and smash the AI's archers.

Tokugawa of England. Until infantry is out there, your redcoats are untouchable. 4 free upgrade orromos would be sexy too.

Cyrus of Egypt. Cyrus of Mongolia. Asoka of Aztec? Charismatic spain?

Charismatic spain?

My personal favorite. In base BTS I've had tons of fun with DeGaulle of Spain; CHA Conqs and highly promoted Siege are just so much fun. I had a recent LoR game with El Cid of Spain (he's CHA/SPI in that mod), but alas, the mod doesn't have Conqs like base BTS (Conqs are just super-Explorers; meh).

I don't think the Inca are as broken as they seem--the real problem is that Quecha warrior...take off the Combat I promotion, and you have a well-balanced Civ. Financial is strong, the Terrace is good, Industrious is overrated, and without Combat I you wouldn't be able to get Cover out the gate and smash the AI's archers.

I might be wrong but do you really build a barrack for a quecha rush thouth it was just quecha quecha quecha... kill

Anyone for Boudica of the Romans?

Honestly, I'm gonna see how good Williem of the Portugese is on an archipelago. Heard it's a rather nifty combo.

Anyone for Boudica of the Romans?

Honestly, I'm gonna see how good Williem of the Portugese is on an archipelago. Heard it's a rather nifty combo.

Trading The Dyke for The Iron Cafeteria? Doesn't seem all that grand to me.

Top Bottom