If China Invades Taiwan

The horse in horse lord doesn't need to be a mammal. It just needs to move one far enough to be a destroyer of enough lives to be a lord, or great, or whatever the beneficent emperor of the minute is. The link to mass horror inflicted by a bunch of tiny dicked parasites wanting to waive around the fastest rides is a fun read!

big and fast horse , possibility of catching up with the horse mounted bowman who can kill you all day long ... Immense success , if anyone asks my idea .

no , the West did not create a Taiwan based chip bottleneck to induce China to fight . Factories are being built , South Korean however slowly catching up and so on . Have seen the "fall of Japan" right from the day Bush I vomited on the shoes of whomever was the Japanese Prime Minister ...

big and fast horse , possibility of catching up with the horse mounted bowman who can kill you all day long ... Immense success , if anyone asks my idea .

no , the West did not create a Taiwan based chip bottleneck to induce China to fight . Factories are being built , South Korean however slowly catching up and so on . Have seen the "fall of Japan" right from the day Bush I vomited on the shoes of whomever was the Japanese Prime Minister ...
I recall a statement by the (then) foreign minister of China, about Japan, where he refers to the latter while speaking of "small countries" ^^
All it takes is a little spark.

when you are China , there are a lot of small countries . No , am hostile enough to China .

Kiichi Miyazawa was the one the elder Bush lost his lunch to. Here’s a fun fact: both Miyazawa and the current PM Kishida represent Hiroshima in the Diet. Kishida was born in Tokyo, Miyazawa passed away in Tokyo (long after resignation.)

Anyway, I think there’s also a domestic political calculus in the Republic of China on not renouncing the mainland since I am sure there are still those that believe they are the full legitimate government thereof.

Top Bottom